#21 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationEngland

Posted 12 August 2014 - 02:20 PM

Just to let you all know Missy's going home today.. not that anyone told me.. just overheard now. Just pleased she's okay xxxx

#22 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 August 2014 - 03:11 PM

That's very good news Dreams, thank you for letting us know, may be all our healing thoughts helped her along, angel blessings to her and hope she keeps happy and content xx

#23 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:34 PM

Unfortunately Missy passed away - the vet said there was nothing wrong with her and sent her home. She was acting in pain this morning but passed away on her way to the vets just before. I never thought it was possible to feel so upset or so much emotional pain over losing a pet, ever. She was a big part of my life growing up. I still remember the day I chose her. We had four cats to choose from, I chose Missy straight away, this beautiful tiny bundle of fluff with dark spots, the rest of the family chose Lucky her brother. Every night for 13 years she slept on my bed, without fail, I loved hearing her cuddle into me and her purring, every time I was anxious she just seemed to know and wouldn't leave my side and cuddle into me. And every time I visited her at my sister's I'd call her name and she'd come running, so happy to see me, never forgot me. I am truly devastated she passed away and also upset she must have been in pain during the time before she passed and when she passed, the vet took £500 from my sister before releasing Missy, I don't know how they missed the fact she was still suffering. RIP Missy... I'll never forget you :( :heart:  Xxxx

#24 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:53 PM

Awe I am sad Dreams, I thought she was getting better. I am sure her little soul is at peace now and the angels looking after her. The pictures of you together with missy were lovely and I could see the warmth and affection between you. May the angels be with you too dreams in this difficult period for you. Lots of love and light xx

#25 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 05:57 PM

The vet said nothing was wrong, she was acting in pain since they got her home, I am angry at the vets for letting her go through this and letting her go when clearly something was wrong. My sister's have told me her death was very traumatic and they won't forget it, she was apparently in so much pain and they were in tears. I'm so angry she had to go through such a horrible death and that the vet didn't realise something was wrong, what's worse is all the money they took only for her to go through a slow and painful death. I am very upset about the whole situation. I can't believe she was left in such a state and that they couldn't detect something wasn't right, if id known something was so wrong I'd have told them to put her to sleep. I am truly devastated and angry for what she went through, I feel for my sisters and I am glad I wasn't there to witness it, as apparently it was that bad, I am devastated she's gone and devastated she suffered so much. Thank you xx 

#26 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:03 PM

Oooh that's really sad Dreams she suffered so, i sometimes wonder at least at some vetenary practices how much empathy and love are there with the sick animals that come in as animals can't always understand you are trying to make things better and a quiet voice and loving ways are just as healing as drugs in some situations. I am really sorry she has suffered like this. Xxx

#27 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:17 PM

We feel as if the vet dragged this out to get as much money as they possibly could. (over £500 for her treatment alone) they sent her home in pain with painkillers which weren't even helping the pain.. she kept meowing in pain and it took them ringing twice for them to eventually agree to see her again. I am angry they left her like that, I am also questioning 2014.. I have lost so much this year as have so many other people I know. 2014 was meant to be a fresh new start for me.. the beginning of the rest of my life.. and so much has happened. Xx 

#28 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:51 PM

Dreams i really am so so sorry to hear that missy passed away and in so much pain as well, that is horrible news, especislly the added pain and suffering for you as well and not letting her be with you. The only comfort i can now think of dreams is that missy is now free to roam in the animal kingdom, and i bet you i know where she will be going? Around you, by your side now and no one can take that away from you!!! Xxxxx massive hugs dreams..... Xxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#29 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 06:58 PM

Thank you Claire :( having a real think about everything that's happened this year now. Xxx 

#30 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:14 PM

Why dont you sit a d write down everything thats happened and let the words and emotions flow dreams, you might beable to see more clearly through it all, plus it will be good healing for you as well :kiss: xxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#31 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 07:15 PM

I might though not sure I will. Just been a lot of loss.. hopefully all will work out. Thank you xxxx

#32 OFFLINE   hbunny

hbunny

Trusted

• 45 posts
  • LocationRomania

Posted 13 August 2014 - 08:31 PM

I’m so sorry for you’re loss. Maybe it will help you and her both if you try to think of her and send her all your love, thank her for beeing a part of your life for so many years, for giving you all those beautiful moments together and for allowing you to be part of her existence. Try to remember and hold on to that feeling when you felt her cuddling next to you and thank her for that, it will do good for you and her too.

#33 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 13 August 2014 - 09:25 PM

Thank you hbunny. Xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)