#1 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:09 PM

So I sat down to my computer, its dark outside, but this message came through, at the start of this message, AA Michael was mentioned so I could only know it was a good energy, but! AND this is a big big but,  can sense kally chuckling at this lol, but anyways this message occurred.

Don't know if this message is for me or for someone else, but anyways  :angel: , here's what I was writing. 

You have been chosen for a path far from this world but that which links this world from here to the next, you are joining others on your journey filtering the information through from this world and linking it to the next, your journey is massive, encompassing in all love and higher energies, burning is this candle, should you choose to answer your calling, this message is being channelled to you through a higher Star Constellation being of the StarNation, dear one you must listen wisely to this message, be patient, more energies and higher beings will be coming through to you in this spiritual setting, more music, guidance, legacies of old that have been unwritten, which you are merely just touching the surface of. In spirit we know and understand what you have been through, we can relate. Wise One, you are being called to answer your calling with connection to the Star Nation, with this new branch of Energy that is working therapy-wise for the good of mankind, you know what needs to be done in order to move forward, the illusion of being stuck does not linger, so, you need to move forward into a new avenue of life. And only you can do this. Pride and passion, courage and insupportable desire to learn and to help others in a positive way. This new branch of energy is all around you encompassing you in every breath of waking life. It is in music, it is in nature, it is surrounding you and everyone on spirit charms, trust little one as all will work itself out.

This era is called the amphibian range, (sense that came in here was) dragons, it comes from a vast number of beings that work for the human race but on an offworld star connection. We are not here to tell you whom you are, but we are here to guide you in the name of loving light. Protections will be offered if you work with us, we are hereby diffusing you of any conflict and those that are stealing your energy, your energy wavelength is at the right level of persistence that if you continue with this work in the harmonising way, your success rate will be higher, you do not need to hide your light beneath the bushel, but work to your full potential, so that all who encounter your light will be charmed, this is the new era, you are now working with a celestial race that works with the planets, the consciousness of the new planet that you were conversing with has now been decided. It is working with the healing energies for the goodness of all. This is you bringing us the star of hope and may its light shine upon your travels, guided to you from the dragonline race and the star energies that work with the healing brand of therapy based energies.

Therapy is used to help one another, it can be calming and relaxing, and peaceful to the soul. This kind of therapy comes through a form of distant healing, its energies are strong but soothingly gentle, a heightened level would be an advantage. In bringing you through this message, we have brought to you today a new revelation, channelling through clairvoyance and claudience is your new pathway forward.

(That's where this message concluded, leaving me wondering if I was writing - I could hear the words in my mind being said as they filtered through my fingertips, but half the time it felt like my fingertips had a mind of their own lol) 

And I still feel flushed from writing it almost like healing energy but my vibrational level has been raised after posting this message so yay :) 

If it is indeed meaningful for myself, which is craz-aly weird because I had stopped communicating with the star nation purely because I felt my energy was being dragged down too much in vibration, now I see it perhaps wasn't them at all, but something else influencing how I've been feeling. So interesting, most interesting. Never been able to read for self though as often find myself putting things in, but this sorta just flew out of my fingertips depths so I half wondered if it was channelling or a message for all. 

#2 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:12 PM

how wonderfully amazing..that's an awesome message Cinnabelle...you have certainly come into your own :heart:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#3 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:18 PM

lol, I'm surprised it came through, actually with me drinking coffee. But still feeling flushed from the warmth energy that it brought with it. :)

#4 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 October 2014 - 06:51 PM

Cinnabelle it is rare that I have any kind of shock but you have just knocked me flat on my back; what you have channeled I can accept every thing you have channeled. It is perfectly correct that I did not chose my own path as it was chosen for me.  Cinnablle even the amphibian range I understand and it is funny because the last few days I have been wondering how do I move forward; I will get back to you

#5 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:02 PM

Thanks Arbel. I was rather surprised myself at what come through. I didn't recognize the thought, but glad you made sense of it. I do work with the Star Nations as well from time to time so if they come to visit at all I will post further to this thread and let you know. This is the first I've channelled in a looooooooooong while, usually before its been snippets and pieces, but never anything huge passage-wise like this. My thanks and peacefulness on your path. 

#6 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

Cinnabelle I do have you a little bit of mediumship but I have been asking and it appears I am finely going to get clairvoyance and claudience; it appears I was was right about this site also. It is also correct that my journey is massive and you were used as a channel to bring this message so many thanks indeed. It must be nearly 19 years I have been waiting; my post about experience was saying I could not leave the path

#7 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:43 PM

you are welcome Arbel and I am relieved that you can take this message, I am sorry that it stopped there, but maybe more will come through at the right time. I would have posted it in the readings section but was not sure if it was a reading more so than it is channelled. The energy has gone now though, as I'm feeling not as flushed as I was when bringing this message through. I think this could also be a new way of learning for me too doing so by automatic typing, which is interesting, as its not something I have encountered in prose before just in poetry.  A little bit more came in from the previous link. 

The energy is coming back to this realm, you are being called and asked to step forward on your path, the way forward will make itself known to you, options in your life are materializing even as this is typed, powers of the world are manifesting, listen to your heart-beat, and to its messages, more messages will come through when the time is right, there is a pause between this revelation and the next, study well, put all your energy into it, don't just do so half-heartedly, you are being guided by the natural elestial higher beings of the amphibian race. God blessings and peace. leaving you with a tool to remember us by. an instrument as to what you have been studying with, the closest thing to what you have on earth is a spy glass/magnifying glass. take it with you and look closer to detail. this is all we have now. 

Thanks Arbel, much love :) 

#8 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:03 PM

All I can say is Wow that is an amazing message, you have done an incredible job getting it down so precisely.  Definitly channelling, I have done autowriting a wee bit but it is never so detailed and clear as your message.

Other Planets, and Star Nation, popped out from me while I was reading and it reminded me of a reading on some autodrawing I received from Angela/Richaang a while back:

Then imagine the top of your head opening up like a tin can so you can allow all the messages through. Then as if you were doing an autodrawing start doodling triangles in the top left hand corner of your page as this will connect to your Star Guide (that's what I'm calling your guide from another planet by the way lol). Your Star Guide is the most enlightened and can teach you the most, the other spirits around you I feel are more earth bound and will be more concerned with more mundane matters, perhaps even things regarding their lives on the earth, which you can't really learn a lot from. They just want to talk lol. And see what you draw and I'll interpret. http://www.spiritcharms.co.uk/index.php?/topic/3331-autodrawing-for-richaangs-readings/?hl=autodrawing

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

#9 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:18 PM

Bless, SaraSeeker, thanks for this info, will try that, would be nice to connect to the Star Guides, though. assuming richang doesn't mind of course as it is indeed part of her read, blessings. :) 

#10 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:28 PM

Oh no Richaang would not mind at all.  This info is part of a long thread we had going, with images of symbols and autodrawings Richaang  and others were reading.

Some of them may help you also 

http://www.spiritcharms.co.uk/index.php?/topic/3331-autodrawing-for-richaangs-readings/?hl=autodrawing

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

#11 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:39 PM

Thanks, I will look at that. :)

#12 OFFLINE   Susancharlotte

Susancharlotte

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 October 2014 - 05:47 PM

I read it as a call to walk the ascension pathway supported by the Star temple and the Star Guides who you will be able to see clairvoyantly by the fact they will show you a star on their foreheads. It's all lead and managed by galactics.

It feels to me like it is for you, Arbel. The path is not for the faint hearted.
http://www.theelementaldimension@blogspot.co.uk

#13 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:09 PM

Thank you Susan and I agree the path is not for the faint hearted; in the beginning of my journey for the first four years I was attacked by unseen occult forces. Day and night it went on during sleep state and waking hours I fought many battles and I was also hit physically. My family were attacked to get at me and what was called the dark side nearly took us out of this life it got that bad

#14 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:11 PM

I do agree with you on that Susan, skim-viewing the post on it, (I have not read it at all before) alas it does not make sense to me I just write down what I hear. But most indefinitely for someone on here. I am relieved that it makes sense to Arbel. I do firmly also believe Arbel if you haven't already, that you will find your own niche that is if you choose for it to happen, of course. The support and messages are definitely out there, this is confirmation if you will. Where there is a will, there is always a way. Take it gradually though. One step at a time, okay and try not to force anything too soon as it ought to happen at the right time but not a moment before. :) 

#15 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 October 2014 - 06:40 PM

Thank you also Cinnabelle; I will share this with you by saying my path was chosen for me and I have had many lifetimes since my path was chosen as I was to reincarnate back into the time period

#16 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:05 AM

Cinnabelle can you explain the amhibian aspect and star nations and star guides, all new to me. It is an amazing reading.

#17 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:13 AM

I'm not sure what the amphibian aspect means, maybe Arbel could tell you more than I can on that. I can only think it to be from a constellation that I haven't yet - at that point - that hasn't connected before, but they have done so now through clairaudience. Or , maybe one of the many constellations that we have not come across who has connected, e.g. Draco and that constellation.  But the Star Nation are the Star Energy Beings of Light, a majority of them work with the healing energies that work with the stars. E.g Lemurians, Altanteans and Arcturians and Crystal Skulls from the Mayan era they all works with the higher guiding lights that link in with the Stars. That's what I like to call the Star Nations, people call it different things, one has called it the InterGalatic Nation of Light though I have come across Constellations where beings from those constellations have brought through messages, e.g Sirius the dog star, now the words formed in my mind at the time and someone asked me do you hear the music of the stars, from which I could hear the distant sound of a dog barking as the message had been received. Yes its best to use discernment when working with the stars and there are some out there that would like to veil your vision but if you ask if they are of the light first before they come through, I always surround myself with higher beings, as have had some not so good static energy along the phone lines with non-higher beings, so best to surround yourself with those that work for the good of all. If you are careful though and ask before they come through, some preferential to working with guides before a visitor connects as its their way of connecting. I personally prefer to let the energy come forward first if they are of positive intention and my guides are around in the background. 

This may seem like a new burst of knowledge for someone and yes at times it has been extremely hard to not feel overwhelmed by the information coming through. If you check those threads that Saraseekers has posted also, they might be of use as insightful information there too. 

#18 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:47 AM

Thank you cinnabelle for the explanations, fascinating :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 12 user(s)