OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationScotland

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:09 PM

Hi everyone :)

Just a short wee post to share a nice little coincidence that happened yesterday:)

Anyway, so this happened yesterday morning while I was having my breakfast. I can't remember what it was about but when glanced at some news story on TV, this woman appeared who seemed to have a surname that almost matched the name of my Dragon Spirit Guide (Bar one extra letter). This name is not a common name either so I don't believe this was just a coincidence. Isn't it awesome when things like this happen :D!?

Perhaps this was just a little reminder that she's there for my if I need her :)?

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#2 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 28 November 2014 - 08:51 PM

That's a lovely little reminder Akairyuu :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#3 OFFLINE   Saggi

Saggi

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 368 posts
  • LocationAway with the Faeries

Posted 29 November 2014 - 08:13 AM

I just love the warm, fuzzy feeling I get when things like this happen, especially when it's something I don't normally do or just happen to look up at a particular time, put a radio on when I might not do,,,

Many blessings to you and your guide Akairyuu

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 29 November 2014 - 02:19 PM

Oh i agree Akairyuu, i too love tnat when it happens, to me it shows you are 'in sync' with the universe at that time on the right pathway, syncronicity?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#5 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 January 2015 - 02:58 PM

I received another message from my guide today :). I was searching something about my tablet and on a forum of some description, I saw a member that had the exact same name as my Dragon guide :)

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#6 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:08 AM

Exactly Saggi, couldn't agree more.  It is an amazing feeling when you realize these connections.

So cool Akairyuu

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spirit, guide, dragoness, dragon, coincidence, message, sign

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)