#21 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 27 March 2015 - 09:41 AM

An ongoing dilemma needs your attention, and it seems that you really do want to sort things out. You certainly cannot sit around and do nothing. This cycle brings a surge of energy which will not eliminate your fears completely, but it will help you to restore your dignity and accept that you have done your best.

#22 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:49 PM

Awe i hope they have just taken this down whilst they update the new month forecast? https://creativenume...nthly-forecast/

Quite gutted really :(
Edit: s'ok it was just an old link phew!

Heres Aprils forecast https://creativenume...nthly-forecast/
Number 4's

Keep in mind always the present you are constructing; it should be the future you want. ~ Alice Walker

It’s time to face reality and get down to business. Focus on material, financial and work-related matters. Effort, confidence and determination will help you make the best of current circumstances. Consideration for others will not only improve your position and the health of your relationships, but a softening of your heart can also improve the health of your own physical body by reducing the pressure under which it is being forced to exist.

A once familiar situation may fall apart now but, without this upheaval, you will not see the new potential offered by this cycle of personal power and efficient problem-solving. Although you have been down this road before, this time, if you really do accept reality rather than fight it, you will notice something you could not previously see, which will help you to move into friendlier territory.

This cycle attracts back to you whatever you have put out into the world, and prevents you from stagnating in a situation from which you once believed there was no relief.

Continue to believe in yourself no matter what transpires. This is an opportunity to move away from something that no longer serves your best interests, and towards something more natural for you.

Expand your abilities and build upon your talents, and you will be able to take a positive new step. However, you may find yourself working harder than ever. You may even start to doubt your ability to persevere. Just keep taking one step at a time, and be sure to rest when you feel like resting.

Business and material interests can be advanced through efficiency and organization. Attention to detail is still important but so, too, is the big picture. Be sure to simplify rather than complicate.

This is a chance to develop a more realistic sense of your power to achieve. Visualize the result you desire and, as your horizons broaden, take a step that will bring you closer to it. You must now rediscover your confidence, dignity, and passion – and get things done.

Be tactful, and stay aware of this year’s practical theme. Be cautious of “quick fixes” and/or manipulating others, no matter how subtly you are able to do so. Remember that prosperity is not for the few. It belongs to everyone on Earth – if only everyone knew that prosperity must first be felt on the inside. You can be without funds and not feel poor. When you feel poor, it is because you have underestimated your ability to change things. When you feel the richness of your own potential, you cannot feel poor because your potential – your capability – is your principle resource.

Others are not causing your problems. It is you yourself who must stand up, be counted, and claim equality in a world in which we all contribute to reality. It is time to fight for what you want, not through aggression, but by taking full advantage of available resources. Appreciate what you already have and use it to get what you want. What you already have includes your creativity, knowledge, belief in yourself, and other non-material attributes.

April offers a feeling that outweighs any kind of material reward – the feeling of accomplishment. It is only from the appreciation – the love – of this feeling, that greater accomplishments will follow. By the end of April, you could well achieve an important breakthrough which involves an existing aspect of your life evolving onto a new and more comfortable level.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#23 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:29 PM

In order to feel at ease again, accept that the nature of your current position is restrictive. The stress you’re feeling is actually your own resistance to facing the reality of your circumstances. If things are not happening as desired or expected, remember that being honest with yourself opens the way forward. It is time to start moving out of that box you have built around yourself.

#24 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 15 April 2015 - 04:43 PM

Look for ways to combine the needs or ideas of others with your own. Be aware of what you’ve got, see where it is needed and prepare to offer your support or service to others. Your success depends on whether you are patient enough to notice the various details involved, and don’t push ahead until you fully understand them. This is all part of getting organized.

#25 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:09 PM

The more limited or boxed-in you feel, the more you need to keep things friendly. Don’t take anything too personally. It takes all sorts to make a world. You are now learning about the power of words and images and how easily they can both reflect – or distort – the truth. You need more freedom, and so does someone else. There is middle ground, but finding it will be difficult if one is trying to outwit the other.

#26 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 29 April 2015 - 04:20 PM

If you feel stretched or squeezed, it’s because you are changing direction but are clinging to an old approach at the same time. It’s OK for your feelings and beliefs to change. In fact, they must change if you are to find stability. Emotional honesty will change your whole view of life. New information may come from someone else, or from deep within yourself. Either way, there is light on your road now.

#27 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:13 PM

Those who don’t remember the lessons of the past are condemned to repeat them. ~George Santayana

Endings, completions, tolerance, generosity, facing reality, and acceptance are the themes of May. The time has come to free yourself of the weight of your own unexpressed feelings, because that is what is making you feel so confined. Let it out, safely and privately and then feel yourself move forward again.

Issues from the past may be preventing you from focusing on the positive potential of your present situation. You may feel angry towards someone else but, if you get deep into this feeling, you will realize that you are angry with yourself for a multitude of reasons which guilt keeps pointing out. Only you can end whatever you are subconsciously blaming yourself for. Once you do, you will be able to move comfortably into a brighter and more genuinely loving reality.

Finishing whatever you have been putting off will open more space in your life. Wherever there is space, there is potential for new opportunity to enter. You really do need to simplify.

There may be some delay, frustration, or loss this month, or perhaps you are still feeling the effects of a previous loss. If someone or something has left you, or seems to be leaving you, understand that you do not own this person or situation. Look for the cause of the separation and allow the wheels of evolution and freedom to turn as they need to. This does not mean giving a free reign to those who need assistance or guidance, such as children, but the energy of this month does suggest that a more accepting or understanding attitude will serve the best interests of all concerned.

Be generous this month. This includes giving your time and effort, giving of yourself in a particular field or service, giving a sympathetic and understanding shoulder to cry on, or practical assistance and advice. Let go of resentment or insecurity and openly encourage or assist someone else. In another instance, you may need to stand up for yourself, get back in the driver’s seat and take control of your life, without trying to control others.

Take the time to observe how you and certain people are effecting each other. Stand still and look at your reality, and how it is connected to theirs. Stop fighting the fact that you are who and where you are. This cycle feels restrictive, but it provides a valuable lesson in seeing all sides of the story – not just the side you prefer or the side you are afraid of.

Open your imagination and let those exciting new ideas in – the ideas you have been shutting out of your conscious mind because you don’t know how to make them happen within the confines of your current circumstances. Look at the big picture instead of getting lost in the nit-picking details. How can you expect to create a new reality for yourself when you are merely lurking in its shadows, refusing to stand out and dazzle the world with your true colors? Discard those old ways which never did work for you. Enough is enough.

END that roller coaster of disappointment. You will soon realize that much of your fear was unfounded. Stop torturing yourself with a situation you can do absolutely nothing about! There is still a long way to go on the 4 journey but, if you are willing to accept that the present, regardless of its details, provides the only entry into the future, then you are over the worst of it now. Remember that the 4 road leads to breakthrough, not breakdown.

#28 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 30 April 2015 - 02:27 PM

Is this mays for number 4?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#29 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:46 PM

yes it is Spiritlove :)

#30 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 07 May 2015 - 10:11 AM

For number fours

It is time to look at the story from a different angle. Some things are simply not going to change any time soon, and you really need to accept that fact. Focus on areas of your life with which you are actually content. Appreciate them. There is a wide array of feelings moving within your body. Don’t ignore the ones that make you smile. They are a potent fuel, indeed!

#31 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 14 May 2015 - 10:01 PM

For number 4's :)

You have been experiencing your own extremes just lately, and you must try to bring yourself back to a more balanced position. Don’t assume anything right now. An old chapter of your life is ending. How do you want the new chapter to begin? Be aware of your capabilities and visualize – conceptualize – how you can best put them to use. Then start to organize your life around that. Don’t compete. Just BE yourself.

#32 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:55 PM

You are now able to attract others of like mind or those who can help you in some way. It is not a matter of getting others to approve of you, but to join up with people who already do; people who want you to succeed. Half of you wants to cooperate, but the other half is fighting to retain what it believes is your dignity. Know the difference between determination and stubbornness. Shed that awkward armor and accept yourself as you are.

#33 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:35 PM

The theme is lightening the load and simplifying those overly complicated areas of your life. This is a time to relax, revitalize, and heal. Discomfort between certain people is a clear indication that change is needed. Be yourself and let others be who they are, but don’t allow anyone to lay down the law, issue ultimatums, or set the pace. Something unproductive must end before anything worthwhile can begin.

#34 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 31 May 2015 - 08:06 AM

June for number 4's

You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete. ~Buckminster Fuller

You have arrived at the 4 year’s exciting “fields of possibility” and it’s time to stand tall and start taking a chance or two. It is also time to plant a seed which, if rooted in the right place and at the right time, will start to flourish in August. This is going to take focus, honesty, confidence, and hard work! Stay totally aware of your reality and you will land safely on your feet, and in friendly territory.

However, a detrimental influence, which could be one of your own attitudes or habits, must be eliminated. This no-nonsense month urges you to take yourself and your abilities seriously. Self-acceptance and an independent approach are necessary. Delays and obstacles are indications of how dependent you still are on outside factors, especially your need for the approval of others. Obviously, you must approve of yourself first, but in order to do that, you must genuinely believe in what you are doing. You yourself must understand the true nature of what you are trying to build, otherwise you cannot be sure that you are creating something you really want.

Be aware of the ripples that emanate from any movement you make. Don’t just brush those flaws or problems under the rug. You need to clean up your act rather than hide the dirt!

You now have the power to change a frustrating situation by changing your view of it and your position within it. Embrace this month’s dynamic energies and realize just how much you love yourself – and your life; how much you are loved by others, and how much you love and appreciate them.

This cycle heightens your perception of who you actually are – your sense of identity – and the importance you place on your reputation. One of the reasons you are comparing yourself to others this month and are seeing yourself in a new light, is because life is urging you to recognize and cherish those characteristics that make you unique. This cycle can take you from the person you are to the person you want to be. Therefore, you will have to let the “old you” go, so that the “new you” can emerge more comfortably. You can only do this by having complete acceptance for who you were, and by realizing that regrets are unnecessary.

As new understandings occur within, many aspects of your outer reality will also start to change. Others are aware of the growth you are experiencing, but if you do experience someone else’s negativity, take a stand and speak up for yourself. In most cases, however, by focusing on what you have to do, the complaints or attitudes of others will have little influence.

Recognize where you are repeating the same old unproductive patterns. There is likely to be at least one instance of hypocrisy this month. Be aware of this inconsistency. Stop judging others simply because they are different. It is your own “differentness” that you must now accept with love.

Break from the old and limiting and welcome the new and exciting. Believe in yourself and start something NEW. Do something you have never done before. Be flexible. Learn to adapt and bend your uniqueness to your circumstances. Be yourself, but do not alienate yourself from the very people you need by ill timed or inappropriate actions, or by insisting that you are right and they are wrong. Be willing to learn new things.

You may wish you had more encouragement or help with the workload, the details, your plans, your dreams, or even your basic needs. But you are left to fend for yourself. Although you certainly need others for love and support, it is important not to depend on them for the results you seek. If someone lets you down this month, or if you do not get the support you expected, it is all part of June’s theme of independence, self reliance and change.

#35 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 June 2015 - 12:26 AM

This weeks for the 4's

Recognize where you are unprepared or inexperienced. Try to accept differences with grace and patience. It could be that you have something to learn in a roundabout way. Your current situation is temporary – a short pit-stop at which to unclog the lines of communication, remove an uncomfortable inner blockage, fuel up with wisdom and encouragement, and allow that defensive wall you’ve built to soften, crumble, and fall. 

#36 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:57 AM

How different everything looks now that light is being shed on a particular situation. The truth is literally ‘coming to light’ and, if it is correctly understood and appropriately handled, it will bring many advantages your way. Your situation is a long way from settled, but at least you are now on a new road that can help you develop a deeper sense of self-acceptance – self respect – self-love.

#37 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:38 PM

Hurt pride is a form of pain that needs to be healed, not blown out of proportion or ignored. There is a gap between you and someone else which may not be easy to heal because it contains every unexpressed feeling you ever had for each other. When you realize that prolonging a conflict is in nobody’s interest, you will be able to release yourself from a lot of unnecessary pressure.

#38 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 24 June 2015 - 10:49 PM

Don’t let yourself to be distracted from a matter that cannot be ignored. You are at the end of the “coming-to-a-head” stage, and the beginning of the “doing-something-about-it” stage. Do not take things too personally or let the problems or behaviors of others overwhelm you. The outcome is not set in stone, and as you make an effort to turn things around, don’t compete. Be genuine. Be yourself. Let your heart do the talking….

#39 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 25 June 2015 - 12:16 PM

Makes alot of sense that last one :)

#40 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 01 July 2015 - 10:57 AM

Month july for a number 4

Me likes this one :)

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of
two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. ~Carl Jung

There is no point in throwing all your energy into something you cannot change or needs more time to change. There has to be an easier way to gain both the freedom and stability you seek, and July gives you an opportunity to slow down enough to see and sense and create a more realistic approach.

However, if you take things too personally and do not reduce your stress, life will find a way to slow you down until you do willingly choose to relax. You are traveling through some very slow and deliberate energy this month, and like it or not, it is a lot stronger than you. So don’t increase your stress by struggling with it. Slow everything down! Sit back, take your time, breathe the air, smell the roses, unwind, and give your imagination a chance to work creatively – rather than alarmingly.

This year, you have had to be practical. You had to hold so many of your emotions in. You had to be strong. But now, things are reaching a crescendo and those unexpressed feelings are bursting to get out. Holding them in is weighing you down, to the point of exhaustion. Let it all out, or the pressure of all that turbulent energy could actually make you sick.

Feelings from the past are arising because you never completely healed from what caused them. You now have a chance to release emotions you’ve been holding in for years. They are old emotions. Old, and possibly bitter. Whatever the case, accept these feelings as they are. This is a time of healing – a process that cannot be rushed, delayed, or ignored.

Relationship, partnership, cooperation, patience, intuition, and trust, are emphasized. Relax your long-term concerns. Stop pushing yourself or allowing yourself to be pushed. Give yourself a break from whatever has been overwhelming you. You must either learn to relax in stressful environments, or remove yourself from them entirely.

This cycle is about correct timing and finding the right person or people with whom to team up. You already have the makings of a great team but trust, intelligence, or some basic aspect of teamwork may be missing. You will find your answers through your ability to visualize, sense, relate and connect. By the end of July, you will realize just how meaningful this seemingly humbling month has been.

The past is not something to discard. The past is always present because it is from your past that your present reality was created. To ignore it is to deny awareness of yourself. The past is not something to be put behind you. It is something to bring with you on your journey through life – not as a burden, but as experience.

No matter what your experiences are, have been, or will be, you need to accept them as just that – your experiences – and learn from them. By fully expressing the emotions that are triggered now, and with loving intention in your heart, inexperience will turn to understanding, and you will realize that you have every reason to be proud of who you were, where you came from, who you are, and who you are becoming.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 15 user(s)