CrystalBlue

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 436 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 December 2014 - 11:07 PM

Hello!

Its been a while (just over a year i think!) Its took me a while to get back into spiritualism following my accident but now im back and going to get as stuck in as i can!

For anyone who doesnt know me...
Im Summer :)
Almost married and have been trying for a baby for a very very long time!
Im 'disabled' although i prefer the term 'physically disadvantaged' as I cant walk any more than 5 steps unaided! Physio is helping.
Im particularly interested inncrystals and readings using cards. The angel card decks of 'Messages from the angels' and 'Mermaids and Dolphins' are my favourite.
The crystal i have a very strong affinity to is Amazonite. I have no idea why im just very drawn to it :)

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 08 December 2014 - 12:44 AM

Awe blimey crystalblue hello !!!! So lovely to see you :kiss: i often think about you and me and some of the older members always wondering how you are doing. Im sorry to hear that you cant walk far, but i know you wont give up trying after your accident. It really is lovely to see you back here, speak to you soon xxxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   CrystalBlue

CrystalBlue

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 436 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 December 2014 - 02:54 AM

Walking is just a bane! Ive begun to accept my wheelchair and my physio knows and hates that! Id love to walk properly again but ive learnt the hard way that you cant rush things :)
My arms are both fully functionning now which is new for me. I think thats why im using a computer more again now :)
Nice to see you all around!

#4 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 December 2014 - 08:09 AM

Hello Summer, I have missed you, I too have often thought of you, I look forward to seeing your posts. In case you don't know who thunderbird is, I was seriphos :)

#5 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 08 December 2014 - 11:28 AM

lovely to see you back Crystalblue :kiss:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#6 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 December 2014 - 03:46 PM

You never left us and remained in our hearts. You've got time on your side and what an amazing story to tell some time!? Welcome back! :-) x

http://www.danny-greene.com/

#7 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 09 December 2014 - 08:17 AM

Hi sorry to hear you're still unable to work though it sounds as if you are still fighting strong and adjusting to your situation well. In regards to a baby I am sure that'll happen when the timing is right, sometimes if you stop trying, is when a baby will happen. I'm sure you'll both get there. 

#8 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:31 AM

Wow, crystal blue, what a beautiful Ray of Sunshine to see your smiling face just now.   I hadn't been online a lot myself this past summer especially, but when I got back I was wondering how you were doing and hoping to see that smiling face of yours.  So great to see you and hear you are doing better,  you are one strong girl, one step at a time you can conquer anything!

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

#9 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:07 AM

Welcome back Summer... or I should say now, Crystalblue.. amazonite is a business venturing stone, aids in success as well. :) 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: welcome

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 11 user(s)