OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationScotland

Posted 11 December 2014 - 07:31 PM

Hi everyone :)!

I just thought I'd share a strange dream that I had last night. Now I can't remember most of my dream so I can just recall small snippets.

Anyway, the dream had me in this old, decrepit house. I remember me being in the bathroom where I lifted up the corner rug to find lots of ants crawling all over underneath and I promptly dropped the rug. I also remember an ant biting my left toe or finger (can't remember which). I was then understandably scared of being in the bathroom.

After this, my dream then took a strange twist where the house was in fact a toy model house. I remember carying the large, plastic toy house.

I'm afraid that's about all I can remember of my dream. Would love to see what you can make of it :)

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#2 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 446 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 December 2014 - 08:09 PM

It could be saying that you have experienced the bad things in life and now it is time for the good to come into your life

#3 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 December 2014 - 01:06 AM

This dream to me, represents that you have been hurt at some point in your past, and although the pain has somewhat lessened you still seem to be carrying the hurt around with you, the saying once bitten twice shy comes to mind, sorry if this does not make sense to you. :kiss:

#4 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 12 December 2014 - 03:37 AM

I agree with the others.  I just got that your lifting the rug and troublesome ants come out to bite you......represents past issues that you should not worry about now or let hold you back, let them go.  You are caring the toy house with you, I think the House/ Rooms in it, etc.  represent everything you have accumulated that will help you to move forward.

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

#5 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 13 December 2014 - 11:18 AM

Thanks for your replies everyone :).

You're all right about the fact that I was hurt in the past. I was in fact bullied quite a bit at school mostly because I tend come across differently (Last year I was diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome). You can imagine that this left some issues behind.

I recently started looking into EFT tapping, just today in fact and have already noticed some effects. Hopefully this can finally relieve those past issues.

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: odd, dream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)