#21 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 January 2015 - 10:39 AM

Ahhhhhhh. That fits. And confirms a lot of things, thank you. Spot on. I do know someone who has been to Australia only recently, next door  but one neighbor's son, one of them, and have heard some Australian Accents in my head too lately, but not 100% sure whom it is as in my close family nobody has that accent. The dog is very spot on and trouble in business or work/profession makes perfect sense. But I can't say much more than that as the trusted friend has registered an account on here so may be able to view the posting were I to say more. However let's just say distrust is very much at part there as is doubt. Intriguing by the trouble and travel in the interim themes, I wonder if that's to do with the friend trouble I've had at the moment. Its the same friend that the friendship has drifted. I am not looking to go to Australia but as I said that might be past life connected, as have heard australian accents in my mind only the other day actually when open to spirit. Cat and Dragon is very much spot on. Another friend has indeed stepped forward where the other one has stepped back and is helping to overcome things with me on an emotional level.

#22 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 16 January 2015 - 02:34 PM

Hi CinnaBelle, thanks for the great feedback :).

I'm really glad the tea leaves made sense to you and helped you in some way :)

I hope everything turns out for the best for you :) x

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#23 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 January 2015 - 09:09 AM

So do I - I'm alright now that I know Spirit are around me without a doubt. And that, the maze ending is in sight. Gets a bit dark in here sometimes, y'know, but am doing some chakra work at moment which feels marginally lighter :) 

#24 OFFLINE   Saggi

Saggi

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 368 posts
  • LocationAway with the Faeries

Posted 17 January 2015 - 04:30 PM

LOL!

Thank you Akairyuu  :kiss:

I feel I must apologise, spirit can be naughty sometimes  :ggle:

I work a lot with symbols and signs and I have received a lot of meaning from these, even though they may not make a lot of sense to you, the reader, the message has come through loud and clear  :heart:

It is an excellent reading, particularly for where I am now 

Many Blessings to you

You did brilliantly  :good:

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

#25 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 18 January 2015 - 12:58 PM

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better CinnaBelle :). I know that dark feeling all to well. I have Asperger's Syndrome and before I got my Master's I was in a mini depression when I was failing to land a job. Now I've just got a mini job in a whisky bond but I feel a lot better and more secure :)

No problem Saggi, I'm glad the symbols resonated with you in the end and helped you in some way :).

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#26 OFFLINE   Aquariusman

Aquariusman

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 224 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationBarnsley UK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:56 PM

I would love a reading i have felt cloudy headed for a week and a bit mixed up and just wondered if anything was going on.

#27 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:49 PM

Hello Cinnabelle I would love for you to give me a crystal reading , I am intrigued as to what the spirits and crystals say.

Cinnabelle did your reading that you asked for...did you see it?

It's under:-

Reading Anyone?

in The readings section 

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#28 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:17 PM

I believe you have seen it as you replied to your reading from cinabelle. Sorry aquariusman as i said in cinabelles thread both to you and stormysunshine of you are not going to stick around and participate in the forum and just come on for readings, im afraid i cannot let that happen, as it isnt fair on members that do parcipate and the members that go out of their way to do these readings. If you follow the link kally has provided you will find my post in there which you both seem to have ignored.

I apologise akairyuu for this interuption on your thread.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#29 OFFLINE   stormysunshine

stormysunshine

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 115 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:48 PM

Hi Spiritlove, I didn't respond to the previous post because I didn't want to bring negativity to the site. But I can see that you want a response. Don't worry I've got the memo and won't ask for a reading. Sorry for any upset that I have caused xx

#30 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:30 PM

Im not after a direct response stormysunshine , just to follow the rules, you can ask for as many readings as you like aslong as you intend to stick around and join in the forum, both you and aquariusman asked for a reading, he got his reading but didnt come back for a few days, and only since he was asked for feedback, aquariousman then left it, and then asked akairyuu for a reading and dissappeared again. I know you havent had your reading yet from cinabelle, and although i know you are still waiting, you are also not really participating in the forum either. Like i said before, it isnt fair on the readers on this site, cause they go to the trouble and then not sure that member is coming back to even read it. :)
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#31 OFFLINE   stormysunshine

stormysunshine

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 115 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:17 PM

I understand xx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: practice, reading, clairvoyance, clairaudience, tasseography, tea leaf, tarot

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 17 user(s)