#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:20 PM

Lol im getting messages on my toast now!

You probably cant see this as its too dark, i took it on my phone this morning as i was about to butter my toast, there is a definate love heart on my toast almost as if somebody had used a love heart stamp on it!

Looking back on the photo now, i can see a clear face, that might be why its come out dark as theres a clear face within the heart which i wouldnt have seen had it been much lighter. Also i can see an arm too and where the heart is looks like its on the chest!

I will also draw round it so you can see.

Attached File  image.jpg   19.53KB   0 downloads
This is crazy, i just couldnt catch the face in here, it looks like a cat face lol when it is actually a serene face of a woman. Just no good at drawing round it.

Attached File  image.jpg   17.43KB   0 downloads
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   Saggi

Saggi

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 368 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationAway with the Faeries

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:56 PM

Brilliant!!

Just to the left of the face I can see a cartoony looking face, like an elf or pixie

I love it when messages come through in strange and wonderful ways.

One of my duties in my job is to apply cream to one of the lady's feet and one day the cream came out of the tube in a very distinct love heart, it made both of us go 'Ahhh'

Then the other day I opened a corner yoghurt and there was a heart on the label as I pulled it off

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

#3 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 December 2014 - 03:57 PM

It is hard to see but I think there is more than one face but the major face is more like a male with a bushy beard and hair like how the prophets looked

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: messages, signs, symbols, heart

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)