#1 OFFLINE   LoneSoul

LoneSoul

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 January 2015 - 12:36 AM

I woke up this morning with this dream stuck in my mind - although I haven't even thought about it all day or taken the time to look into it's meaning, it's stuck with me all day.

The dream is based in Alaska in winter time. I'm not sure which form I take (I don't really see myself - with the exception of "my hands" - which aren't mine in this life).

I live in a wooden cabin across the valley from a huge snow-capped mountain and the bulk of each day is spent hunting for animals, which I eat for my survival. The cabin in itself is compact, cozy and well maintained. Just one lantern is more than enough to brightly light the whole interior of the cabin. The light in the cabin is otherworldly - there's no way it comes from the lantern alone because I've seen that type of lantern in action and it certainly wasn't bright enough to light an area that big so brightly. In one corner is a single pallet bed which has a wolf hide on it. The hide is the same one that I've seen in other dreams (could be a totem, perhaps?).

I work my way around the mountain, hunting a little higher each day. I question why this should be one night in the cabin to no one in particular since I'm alone. I get a response from nowhere and everywhere that tells me "This is the way that it should be, the way that it needs to be and that it will make sense after a few seasons".

After this, I get the feeling that I no longer am any one person or identity, but I am everything, the cabin I inhabit, the animals that I hunt and the trees that line my little valley. I spend a part of my time making things out of wood from my wood pile that seems to never get any lower and by the time I wake up, the cabin looks quite homely.

Just before I woke up, I spend a little time standing on the threshold looking into the cabin and I feel a sense of pride at what I'd achieved within the cabin, then I close the door and wake up.

#2 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:24 AM

maybe wolves message is here for you ;)

Sounds lovely x

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#3 OFFLINE   LoneSoul

LoneSoul

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:33 PM

I've done a little research into a few of the main aspects of it... and it seems to be rotating around the guy I had the affair with as usual.

I just can't understand why because I did quite a bit of work last year trying to let him go. Surely, even the Wolf has to see that you can't keep someone in your life who doesn't want to be in it anymore?

I'm going to spend some time today trying to look into some of the less significant parts of the dream and see where that leads me.

#4 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:41 PM

why do you think the Wolves message is asking to keep him in your life?

http://www.universeo...-symbolism.html

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#5 OFFLINE   LoneSoul

LoneSoul

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 262 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2015 - 01:47 AM

Because the dreams keep recurring - though the theme might be different, the message seems to be more or less the same.

#6 OFFLINE   Bexie

Bexie

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 356 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2015 - 06:46 PM

i may be wrong but i get the feeling the world is your oyster and that eventually everything in life will make perfect sense to you, i also get the feeling of personal growth

i too am in this phase of my life so ii can relate

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dreams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 3 user(s)