kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 03 January 2015 - 04:58 PM

Attached File  post-333-0-35061500-1420195195.jpg   63.64KB   0 downloads

whilst looking for info on Apple Blossom i got out my Flower Therapy cards and hoping you don't mind Spiritlove, i felt to ask for a card for you and New Idea(crab apple) showed itself.

It says, Your new idea is Divinely guided and is meant to be shared with others. Continue to work on it, as you are on the right path.

This card confirms that you're on the right track. That new project you've been thinking of is brilliant, and the Angels want to see it become a reality. Please continue working on this wonderful idea so you can share its benefits with others. Your inspiration is sent to you from the Angels. your only requirement is to trust in the guidance you receive. Keep moving in the directions that feel right. Trust these feelings and set a schedule for completing your project. It can be helpful to share this plan with a trusted friend. Tell this person your desired date of completion and ask hm/her to hold you accountable. This way there is no room for procrastination, you've set a date and are being urged to continue until you've finished.

Additional meanings: You have greatness within that's trying to come out, follow your guidance at every opportunity,share your ideas and creations with the world

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:10 PM

Awe thankyou kally! Course i dont mind at all. Funny another apple symbol comes up. I have these cards myself :) i dont know what this new idea is though? Lol... Ive had a few ideas in the past, so goodness knows which it is, although it does say 'new' . I can only think it is to do with my readings and voice recorded ones rather than typed, although that said, i started doing that back in october, so im confused, and readings arent new to me. Thanks anyway, will have to dig a little deeper and see what comes up. Busy year ahead again as nathan has loads of appointments as usual but hes got his op again at that dreadful hospital to have his plates removed, although they say its a day case, we certainly wont be coming home that day on an hours drive after surgery!
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:31 PM

no worries, thought best to post it up :giverose:  be interesting to see where the Apple link takes on....maybe there is something on the horizon :)

Wishing you all well for 2015 and Nathan's appointments. Big hugs for the little man :kiss:

the guide bookyou got with your cards, is it printed through with all the cards to the end, would you know? mine stops at 74 and goes on again from59 til74 again so there is no info on the cards after the Smile one lol

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#4 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 January 2015 - 07:12 PM

I would say Spiritlove that you are walking a path that has been going on for quite some time and that you are not yet aware of it; the apple is just symbolic of the so called garden of Eden

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: flower

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)