#1 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:37 AM

Well my Shungite and my other crystals arrived today, so I decided to work with the Shungite together with my Moldavite, not expecting much to tell you the truth, five minutes of holding them together and nothing, all of a sudden I'm feeling aches in the right side of my brain, not crippling aches, then I feel an ache were the pineal gland is situated, then my feet have gone very warm and now I'm feeling heat in the areas were I have been feeling pain with my joints, I can't wait for what will happen next.

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 05 January 2015 - 02:55 PM

Lol neither can i ! Keep us updated Rinoa, sounds quite powerful ! :) xx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:19 PM

Wow lots of visions since working with these two crystals, more to do with earth spirits  and things like that, the last vision was of our planet and the message that we take from mother earth, yet never give anything back, as mother earth will crumble so will the people on it.

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 06 January 2015 - 09:32 PM

Well you sound like you are buzzing!!! Lol glad your enjoying your time with your new crystals xx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#5 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 06 January 2015 - 10:10 PM

With each crystal it's like a journey, I seem to be opening up more to reading peoples energy with these two together, that's why I love working with crystals, with each crystal you can gain their energies and add these energies to your own aura. :woop:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crystals

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 10 user(s)