#1 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationEngland

Posted 19 January 2015 - 11:55 PM

Tonight I feel like my whole worlds falling apart. I have mental health issues which includes severe anxiety, tonight I have completely just collapsed, i have rung NHS helpline, and crisis line, as soon as i came off phone to crisis team i felt my whole world fall apart again. I dunno how to do this anymore, please can you send healing, i dont know why spirit are putting me through this but i am at breaking point, i duno how to handle this anymore, i have no one neither as in my own flat, never felt so deflated, alone and scared :'( 

#2 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 January 2015 - 07:56 AM

Hello Rebecca, I do hope you are feeling better this morning, I have only just seen your post. Do you know what started your anxiety problem last night, lots of love and light coming your way xx

#3 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:02 AM

I'm still anxious, not sure how to do this any more to be honest, and as usual no messages or sign from spirit even tho I am vulnerable, clearly struggling and don't have anywhere to turn, it makes me lose faith. Thank you xxx 

#4 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 January 2015 - 09:55 AM

I wish I could help you more Rebecca but I don't know how but I hope by talking here you feel you can let go of some of those anxious feelings, may be lots of cuddles from your kitten can make things feel brighter xx

#5 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:36 PM

I wish I could help you more Rebecca but I don't know how but I hope by talking here you feel you can let go of some of those anxious feelings, may be lots of cuddles from your kitten can make things feel brighter xx

I couldn't agree more with that above statement, Ian. . :-)

I can only send positive thoughts to you and hope for brighter days ahead. xx

http://www.danny-greene.com/

#6 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 20 January 2015 - 02:42 PM

Thank you to you both xxx 

#7 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 21 January 2015 - 01:34 AM

(((((Hugs))))

I hope you are feeling better hon.  Please keep in touch with your health team and any resources you have access too to help you through this difficult time.  Don't give up sweetie or lose faith, it's at these times our faith is being tested even when we feel all is lost spirit is with us trying to help us tho at these times we can't see it through the fog just know there is light at the end of the tunnel when you pull yourself out of this by reaching out for the help you need and deserve you will realize that you are never alone.

You are in my thoughts and prayer's for healing, strength, comfort and guidance.

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

#8 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 21 January 2015 - 02:13 AM

Its 2:12 and I am in a serious fearful panic and alone. Its jut awful I am trying to rationalise but its overwhelming. I have a phobia of illness and I am feeling sick, terrified in case 'something bad happens' and its just awful to be honest, its awful having a fear essentially of your own body. I keep trying to rationalise but its going out window especially as I have not woke up like this in a very very long time if not years, or a year at very least, i usually can sleep. But i guess i have been under a lot of stress of recent. Thank you so much xx 

#9 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 January 2015 - 08:07 AM

I hope you are feeling better this morning Rebecca, those early times at night can feel lonely, healing thoughts, love and light to you x

#10 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 21 January 2015 - 09:48 AM

love and healing thoughts to you, Dreams x

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#11 OFFLINE   stormysunshine

stormysunshine

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 115 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 January 2015 - 10:14 PM

Just reading this now. How have you been feeling today? Better I hope. I have suffered severely with anxiety in the past so know all to well that it's hard to calm down. Be gentle on yourself and maybe take a nice relaxing bubble bath with candles. Burning lavender essential oils always helps me. Back when I was really really bad the only thing that seemed to help was going for a run to clear me. Take an easy the next few days as maybe you need to slow down and gather yourself. Take care and know that you are not alone xx

#12 OFFLINE   SaraSeeker

SaraSeeker

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,115 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 25 January 2015 - 03:10 AM

I have been thinking of you, thoughts and prayers that you are feeling better.  I have been working on a drawing the last couple of days, I am positive it is for you.  I am having a sort of a difficult time finishing tho, it's like it has to be just So, very specific especially for you.

Jimmy on Peace

~ take good care in all things ~peace out in unity and respect

#13 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 25 January 2015 - 10:04 PM

Thank you Thunderbird and Kally xx 

Hi Stormysunshine, thank you so much for your lovely message. I am still struggling with anxiety but hopefully get through this.. and see the sunshine soon. I've been burning lavender oil in my bedroom at night to try and help me calm down and sleep. Thank you so much xx 

Hi Saraseeker thank you so much. Oh that is very interesting and i look forward to seeing the end results! Thank you for continuing the drawing :) xx 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: healing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)