#1 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:02 PM

I'm feeling super emotional today and I've just finished watching Katy Perry's epic super bowl performance and had tears streaming down my face. It's because Russell Brand was photographed with his arm around her and giving her a kiss on the cheek to wish her all the best before her show and to prove no hard feelings. He also sent her a Tweet earlier that day wishing her success and wishes for a brilliant show.

Katy's show had songs included in it that were almost certainly written about Russell and I felt that it was a healing experience for them both. Things kind of come full circle but in a positive way. Now you could argue that those were among her biggest hits and she would've had to sing them, but energetically I felt such healing from her energy field.

As a bit of trivia, I watched an autobiographical movie of Katy's life, her marriage to Brand and her extraordinary career. She's some strong lady and I think the writing was on the wall for her/their marriage when she embarked on her year long world tour. I don't think many relationships would've survived that. To her credit she would fly half way around the world to meet up with Russell on "rest" days but this took its toll on her health and she was ordered to rest up, and that was the purpose of them and not to endure more long haul flights etc. As her tour unfolds you can see her becoming increasingly exhausted and you *really* start to feel fo her. When her marriage finally falls apart, she is filmed sobbing and breaking her heart, with her close crew around her. The tour manager pops his head in and shouts, 'show time in five minutes'! You can see everyone looking at each other and feeling helpless, wishing they could do more, she is almost carried to the roar of 80 thousand adoring fans, breaking down and sobbing every five seconds. The countdown begins as the music is heard.... 5...4...3...2...1. Katy delivers a smile to her face and enters the stage to screams and adulation.

She performs the first few numbers and the crowd starts chanting something in Portugese (that's where they were, from memory). As the same chant grew louder and louder, Katy said, 'it's at times like these that I knew more Portugese and I knew what you were all saying?' A roadie jumped on stage and whispered in her ear, 'they're shouting, "Katy, we love you"... over and again... !! She broke down again, thanking them all and responding with, 'you have no idea how much I needed to hear that  today'.

Why am I posting this? I have no idea really but I'm just glad that sometimes people can see past the hurt and pain of a break up and remain civil to each other, even if it takes years to get to that stage. I'm a huge fan of both, Brand and Perry, so to see them cast their differences aside was a true moment for me, and I'm sure them too. :-)

http://www.danny-greene.com/

#2 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 February 2015 - 02:51 PM

Same here spreadthelight. I had a job prescreen this morning and well, my brain just froze into communicating things across. Had it down written on a bit of paper, but didn't want to refer to that. 

However, just feel real emotional came out of there feeling nervousness, sadness and really deep down heartbroken like I just want to sit down and cry my eyes out. 

Something in the month, or people projecting?

I have no idea! But today I just feel all over the place. 

Still, a good bout of tears really does release for the soul, so perhaps the clearing session was needed. 

A shame that it had to happen for me in a prescreen interview.

But the plus sign was that it probably means I won't be invited to the next stage nor will I be put under pressure in that element either, ever again.

If I have anything to say about it, I won't be!

#3 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • LocationEngland

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:54 PM

Oh that's lovely of Russell Brand to do that and for him and Katy to seem to be having good feelings between them. Its such a shame they broke up as she was very in love with him but you never know what the future will hold for anyone. Its lovely that happened as its a shame when people drift apart. 

It's great you felt the energetic healing field and no doubt this was healing for the both of them which is always a positive. Its been a while and sometimes time is all it takes. 

Oh how amazing, no one realises that these people are people just like us and many a times there'll be tears before they are on stage. Amazing she put a brave smile on, she truly did love Russell, i think that was easy to tell by anyone. 

I agree its lovely to see people remaining civil ... i think it just takes time for both parties to heal from a break up.. once that healing happens they have a choice to try again or they have a choice to be friends.. to see both is lovely. Sometimes people just need to do a healing stage.. learn lessons.... develop themselves their confidence and fix the issues that created the break up in the first place... then let sleeping dogs rest. Thanks for sharing Xxx 

#4 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 February 2015 - 04:24 PM

Cinabelle - hugs to you and thanks for sharing your own emotional story. We have all had days like that and just ask yourself, will any of this matter in the grand scheme of my life? I'm sure the answer is a resounding "no". Good for you for getting thru it and holding your head up high regardless. That is key to happiness. And Becca, Katy said that it all looks glamorous touring and doing shows but the reality can be quite different. She talks of throwing up moments before going on stage and having to wee in a bucket . Lol xx :)
http://www.danny-greene.com/

#5 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 February 2015 - 08:13 PM

Def good to share, though. :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)