#1 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 February 2015 - 03:54 PM

Did you know that the members of this site were given life by God as of virgin birth and they were also given life as adults; you are known as Dhuman (Divine Human) and you are also known as twin and spouse eternal and there are many like you

#2 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 February 2015 - 09:27 AM

Hi Arbel,

That's quite a massive statement/sentence above and a lot to take in. Doesn't that apply to us all though (as in the whole of creation?) - given life by God etc.I've read it a few times and can't get my head round it. It likely doesn't apply to me because it doesn't resonate. Don't let this stop you posting your truth and insights though. :-)

http://www.danny-greene.com/

#3 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:37 PM

Hi Danny

Yes it is a massive statement but never the less it is true and the problem with all of this has not been heard of for untold centuries of how it all began.  It does not matter if it does not resonate at this time with you as it will happen sooner or later.  God gave the power to create life to a spirit called Yevah which was fine but life from Yevah was not as twins life was in singles.   So some are the children of God while the others who were given life are the children Yevah and they are Gods children by adoption.   There is a bit more to it than that but that is another story and if you remember the great medium Edgar Cayce every thing that man foretold is now taking place plus a bit more.  What I have described is going to be taught to every one and I am not allowed to leave this path

Arbel

#4 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 February 2015 - 02:50 PM

I like it when you expand on your points Arbel and i say that with respect. You clearly have something to say and I like reading it. The expression 'say less and mean more' springs to mind which you do very well. I'm on my break but speak soongmy friend. :)
http://www.danny-greene.com/

#5 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 February 2015 - 06:19 PM

Thank you for that comment Danny as it is appreciated; there is a lot that could be spoken of and it is not easy to post when what you know is completely different from mainstream.  The world is changing Danny and not for the better so there is much work to be done.  I was sent to this world and there is one other also but as yet I do not know who they are but when it does happen then the work begins and that is what I am waiting for.  The new energies were sent to this site on purpose so it appears the higher powers must have a higher reason for doing so and I have an idea as to why and it will come to light as to why

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)