OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 February 2015 - 10:54 AM

Hi everyone :)!

OK so I started to go through that transformation thing that I mentioned in my other topic a couple of days ago (details are in an update on that topic). My energy and crown chakra activity has risen a lot, and just as I was made aware of my crown chakra again, I saw the number 4444 a few minutes ago!

Also, some crazy stuff has been happening in the material word too, like super lucky stuff! I will make a post on this in the general topics forum :)

Looks like stuff's finally happening :D!

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#2 OFFLINE   DreamsInSpace

DreamsInSpace

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,633 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationEngland

Posted 04 February 2015 - 11:34 AM

Sounds good! :) i keep seeing 3's at the minute! Xx 

#3 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 February 2015 - 12:14 PM

Akairyuu

Has multiple meanings, which all add up to a massive symbolism. Here as follows:
*4444 = Thousands of angels are around you...THOUSANDS!!!...not just now....ALWAYS!!!
*4444 = Heart Chakra! The heart chakra is the fourth main chakra and rules matters of the emotions/feelings! This symbolizes great emotional abilities!!!
*4444 = Very strong connection to the earth...to Mother Earth! As 4 is the number of the Earth...and shows that you are very in tune to nature and magic!
*4444 = Absolute Solidity! 4 represents the energy of security. A square has four sides, is cubed and perfectly structurally sound and strong! STRENGTH!!!!

DreamsInSpace

The number three is the symbolic number for the blessed trinity

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 4444, number, numerology

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)