#1 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:17 AM

Not been dreaming or not recalling them too often, but just lately, i've been remembering snippets over a spell.

They all seem to have little furry creatures in, rats and mice, a skunk in which i was waving a twine with a ball attached around me so the skunk didn't squirt me with his smellies lol.

Early hours this morning after i'd had a little meditation, i turned over to wait for sleep, when a Fox came toward me from down a little verge alongside a wall, i mananged to be still and keep my eyes closed as it came right close...i have a feeling this was a poor little mite who i'd seen in the hospital car park the other week, it had no fur and was so skinny..it tore at my heart. I've been thinking about it ever since, hoping it'd been rescued and bought back to health or that it's passing would be soon and end it's suffering. what with these freezing nights, i couldn't help think and pray for it to be somewhere warm, when i say no fur...it was hairless.

i'm thinking it may have shown itself to me to let me know it is ok...

then i drifted off but kept waking myself, saying on each waking, Bolton, Barnsley and Rochdale each seperately and the name of Connie/Bonnie?

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:41 AM

Strange dreams, will have to get my signs book out for all the furry animals and see what it says. The fox does seem to be cause you saw one at the hospital, so that would be natural for it to come in and looks like it may have visited to tell you it was ok xx

As far as the Barnsley, Bolton and Rochdale are concerned well as you know i can take Barnsley cause thats where stephens from and nathan was born there and we lived there up until moving to lancashire. I can take Bolton as that half an hour a way from hear and i have family in Bolton on mums side and we go visiting there and Rochdale i used to go there when i lived in Oldham when i was younger, thats 35 miles away as i was born in Oldham!

I only know a Connie from this site that used to be regular on here she was from canada although connie does sound familiar for me for somewhere else.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 February 2015 - 10:33 AM

Last night i dreamt of Chris, the guy i was with before i got wed. I was in a Bar with my Dad when i saw him a few feet away propping up the bar or rather the bar propping him, then we were away from the bar and he was holding me, looking into each others eyes, he was telling me (almost pleading) that he loves me, over and over, i said that i loved him too and that will never change but it's not to be, he kept on saying it and i said...'but you don't know me, Chris' he said ' i do, i do, i know you can't wear shoes'  lmao..(he was with me when i had my first ops on my feet)  he said other bits too...then people were trying to pull him away, he told them to off it as he needed to talk to me and that they didn't understand. I walked over to my Dad and there were mugs of tea on the bar, which i commented that i hoped they were hot.

i have to say it was a most tender moment...and i woke feeling rather nice and with a smile on my face :giverose:

strange i posted this a year to the day ...

Both still living ...
attachicon.gifIMG_20140211_123503.jpg

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)