#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:19 PM

Hi everybody, my sisters good friend Lynne is very creative and spiritual. She has made a load of earrings of which i have the pleasure of a pair she made me for christmas two years ago, lovely turquoise ones with the tibetan silver bead on them, i love them and they look lovely.

They are all nickel free with a mixture of coloured beads, tibetan silver bali beads, swaroski crystals, as you can see some are the tree of life, fairy/angels, angel wings etc. all fashion jewellery.

Im sorry the pictures arent very clear as she just sent me some quick photographs to show me what stock she has as i will be doing photos and descriptions of them to put on my spiritfreedom site, but i just thought that i would show them here first if anybody is interested in them.

They are all £3.50 a pair which includes postage and packaging.

Attached File  image.jpg   34.5KB   0 downloads

Attached File  image.jpg   30.38KB   0 downloads

Attached File  image.jpg   30.69KB   0 downloads

Attached File  image.jpg   33.41KB   0 downloads

Attached File  image.jpg   49.21KB   0 downloads

Attached File  image.jpg   45.79KB   0 downloads

Attached File  image.jpg   47.15KB   0 downloads

If anybody is interested please let me know and i will send a paypal invoice.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:40 PM

They look very beautiful, unfortunately if I wear anything but gold in my ears they end up having a bad reaction.

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 08 February 2015 - 07:43 PM

Yeah some people have that problem, theres certain types i cant wear as it irritates the ears.

Meant to say she also has done some bag charms before although would have to check with her as she hasnt any made up.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#4 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 08 February 2015 - 10:07 PM

i can wear for a while if i coat the wires in clear nail varnish.

i'd like the angel wings in pic 4...can you invoice me please :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 08 February 2015 - 11:42 PM

Ive heard that before about the clear nail varnish.

Which ones in picture 4 kally? The top or bottom as they are both differant, the top one has tibetan silver beadd on the bottom where as the bottom picture just the white pearl bead.

Thankyou very much by the way. I shall invoice you shortly :) xx

#6 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 09 February 2015 - 12:43 AM

the bottom ones please x

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 09 February 2015 - 09:28 AM

Ok :) xx i sent you an invoice last night, hoping ive sent it to the right email address :)

#8 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 09 February 2015 - 10:22 AM

just paid it..Thank you :)

#9 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:38 PM

Thanks kally, Lynne's posting them today for you xx

#10 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:34 PM

lovely, Thank you x

#11 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 February 2015 - 12:11 PM

just received my earrings, they are lovely. Thank you :good:

#12 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 February 2015 - 01:37 PM

Really pleased about that kally, hope you enjoy wearing them xxx

#13 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 13 February 2015 - 12:42 PM

Ok, bottom right angel wings have been sold to kally :)Attached File  image.jpg   33.41KB   0 downloads

#14 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 February 2015 - 01:27 PM

Those are beautiful. But at the moment although I do have my ears pierced the once, can't seem to wear danglers lol.

Might have to wait until tuesday when my next lot of money comes in, as I'm broke for now, but I do love the crosses up in the top right hand corner as I do have a gold cross chain that I might want to start wearing not because that I'm Christian as such as I'm not because I was confirmed under Church of England, but do tend to follow a more nature based earth friendly based pathway now before anyone gets any ideas lol but ya am drawn to the gold crosses though first photo top left. 

Just wondering Does she do any celtic style cross styled earrings though?

As I would be interested as well in those if she does! Love celtic styled jewellery here!  Very drawn to the celtic knotworks, triquerta. Lol xx

But if not, not to worry.

If not, no worries, :)

#15 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:19 PM

Hiya cinabelle i can ask her about the celtic style. Those cross earrings are silver not gold, i can see why you though so in the photo :) xxx

#16 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 February 2015 - 03:25 PM

Ahhh yup, that's ok. I prefer silver to gold anyways :) But yep if you could ask her that would be fab! Thanks :)

#17 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 13 February 2015 - 10:46 PM

Hi at the moment she isnt making anymore, its just what she has made at the moment to sell on, but she did say if she does make some more then she was thinking along those lines and doing charms etc. she does struggle to do things due to limited mobility xx

#18 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2015 - 11:07 AM

Ahhhhh okay, still neat though. Not to worry, bless her :) and her energies for making these. Will have wait until my next bit of money comes in the bank on tuesday but then willl get back to you if ok :) otherwise I'm broke until then lol

#19 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:02 PM

Hi cinabelle it must be your lucky day! A pair of earrings above have your name on it, some lovely soul has gifted you a pair of earrings of your choice, so please pick out which ones you would like, i know you were interested in the cross ones, but its up to you which pair you would like, then if you could send me your full name and address in a private message then i will get these sent off to you :) xxxxx

#20 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2015 - 01:10 PM

Oooh, bless them. And thank you :) Yes, the cross ones would be lovely. Am still drawn to them out of all of them that are there but they are beautiful in their own way. But I must confess I will have to wait until Tuesday when the money comes in to pay you for the postage for them. As that's when my next lot of money goes into the bank, if that's ok? :) Many thank yous :) Also, you can tell the lovely soul as well, that if they would like a practice reading from me as a gift to say thank you also, then to also please let me know :) 

Many blessings 

CinnaBelle

Unless of course, they want to remain anonymous, but if not, which is their choice, naturally :)  then to just let me know as a heartfelt gift back to them. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: earrings, jewellery

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 10 user(s)