#21 OFFLINE   Aquariusman

Aquariusman

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 224 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationBarnsley UK

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:15 PM

Hello Cinnabelle I would love for you to give me a crystal reading , I am intrigued as to what the spirits and crystals say.

#22 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:24 PM

Hi Aquariusman, sure I can try, but it may take me a few days to complete it for you. Retract that last bit as the crystals have made themselves known for you now lol the house is quiet hehe so I"ll tune in and post it to the thread :)

Hello Cinnabelle I would love for you to give me a crystal reading , I am intrigued as to what the spirits and crystals say.

Okay Aquariusman for you positioned behind you in circle formation so northernly position depending on which way you're facing is a clear quartz cluster. To your right on the East position is Labradorite. Southern Position is Larimar and Westerly Position is Green Goldstone. Now I will invite your energy to join me within this circle to receive the healing from these crystals. And I ask these stones to connect up to the universal ethereal crystal consciousness and awareness to send the positive healing energies beams of love and healing modalites in these stones ray to send to you while I complete the reading.

Starting first with the clear quartz energy - you've been through a lot of throes with passion lately, feel like clear quartz is helping you transmute any fears or worries about the past relationship/partnership side of things, there' a feeling of an old friendship up in the air around you, but that a blast from the past has stepped forward, which has taken you by surprise. feel that with this stone also that clarity is surrounding you now more so than what it had done so in the last couple of months, the confusion is shifting to make room for the newer feelings that you're feeling now, love and compassion, forgiveness for the past, but not forgotten. feel the that you've felt nervous about a situation that's taken place around you to do with your spiritual path,  you've been out of touch with that lately, like things have not been working in your favour anymore, but they are. this is just an illusion so look beyond that illusion to see the truth which is very much present in your life today, feel wolf totem is around you also helping you back on the path so that you don't stray too far from the path, its okay to deviate though, but that your focus and agility to land back on your feet is helping you in the present too as well as the distant/recent past. the colour pink is surrounding you also asking you to trust in your heart and your gut instincts now, if there's something you feel as though you shouldn't be doing then trust in it as that is always the best foot forward. while in your horizons things have felt stormy and its almost like an turmoil of emotion but this is old emotion being aired preparing you for new energies and beginnings coming into your life.

Labradorite has turned up into the next position; I feel gentlessness coming in with you surrounding you and your situations that you are juggling, your energy feels puzzled like bewildered as to why this has been happening to you, but do feel as though you are very empathetic, and have often been lapse with your shielding lately so this is where labradorite is coming in to help you ground and protect up; projecting and shielding against other people's energies that have awashed your energy lately on your journey. At this point I do feel tanzanite is another good crystal for you to work with, bringing you wisdom and clear communication in whispers of the stillness and the silence, listen, as do feel as though there is someone you have been trying to get back in contact with you, feel this is an angelic being of angel energy AA Michael stepping forward now to let you know that all is not lost. Everything is happening at the right time. You do have a decision to make on your path forward, the main thing to do is to stay back on track, focus on your gifts and sensebilities, focusing on nurturing your true self and guiding your true self forward. With this stone also feel like you have felt lost in the recent months, been doing a bit of soul searching for the parts of the self that are missing. But these two ethereal crystals are working together to send out healing beams of love to surround the situations where it is required to make up for what you've missed.

Larimar is the soul finding stone that connects to relationshipwise around you. IT has a very calming presence and seeks the question of true love. But I feel with this stone that you've been doing a lot of searching on your path looking for answers that you've not yet found. This stone brings across the impression that your energy is very wise and has seen a lot, done a lot of travelling either in your dreams or in astral shamanic journeying via meditation/visualization. while you are indeed clairvoyant which may be a new gift opening up for you, also feel that you are finding what you are missing on your journey so far, do feel that an emotional detoxification cleansing meditation with waterfall energies or shower just to touchdown base with centering your energies would go a long away as you are empathetic and do tend to feel people's emotions from time to time.

Last Stone that has connected today is Green Goldstone. This is a sparkly glittery stone that is a deep forest green. Not to say that you are a new worker with spirit, as I do feel like you've been on this path for some time but have had to step away from it to take a well earned break from time to time. I feel this represents your personality, in the sense that you've come through a gradual transformation, or rebirth, of your old self, but you are trying to find your new sense of self. I also sense bear totem is at work around you bringing with you the wisdom and guidance that you need in order to protect in terms of strength and inner strength. Father Time as well as fatherly figure also connected with your energies, but feel that also links in with the soul family energies. Father time is working around you to bring things in synchronicity working effectively into your life, pay attention to dreams and patterns that are cropping up within your lifestyle. I am being shown also lastly the colour of bright green which represents a healing colour that shows that old injustices done to you are being sent healing and that your heart center is indeed opening further should you wish it, angel guardians are around you to help you through the next stage of your journey which has been shown to you through meditation if you do meditation; ask and it shall be given.

Hope Aquariusman that this helps you - Many blessings and much love be with you on your journey.

#23 OFFLINE   stormysunshine

stormysunshine

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 115 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:44 PM

Am I to late for a reading?  I would love one if at all possible xx

#24 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:18 PM

Not too late to ask, however I've just got back from my evening commitment so can tune in sometime tomorrow evening for you if that's okay :) as I have a hygientist/dentist appointment during the day tomorrow at about 1:30 onwards, which I'm not looking forward to either.

#25 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 24 February 2015 - 11:05 PM

Sorry i have to say this but i hope you both who have come back for a reading are going to stick around? Its not fair that certain members disappear for a while, come back for a reading and we dont see you again for a long time, sometimes not coming back to reply to their reading.
Thankyou cinabelle for taking the time and energy for a lovely reading xx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#26 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:11 AM

A very detailed reading cinnabelle, must take a while just to write it all down. I am amazed how you can tune in so and pick up so much, thanks for sharing.

#27 OFFLINE   stormysunshine

stormysunshine

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 115 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:22 AM

Thanks, Cinnabelle, no rush.  Hope the dentist isnt to bad! xx

#28 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:40 AM

Have to say I'm agreeing with Spiritlove on this :)  I do hope Aquariusman sees his reading soon though as I'm not sure if I was on the ball on that one as it flowed in suddenly but also part of it was through a cloud message link that I saw appearing at lunchtime.

#29 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:50 PM

Aquariusman?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#30 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:43 PM

Yeah. Least I think it was him that requested a reading from me previously in the request post before stormysunshine's request.

#31 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:54 PM

Yes it was :) xx

#32 OFFLINE   Aquariusman

Aquariusman

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 224 posts
  • LocationBarnsley UK

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:14 PM

Thank you Cinnabelle a very close and interesting read with most of the information very accurate and true to me. I thank you for the time and the enrgy you put into this reading for me.

#33 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 February 2015 - 04:31 PM

Glad it has helped Aquariusman, take what rings true with you and leave the rest in the past of yesterday. Thanks for feedback that you can take lets me know my intuition is still going strong on the ball lol many blessings be with ya.  :) May have to take a break tonight and not do more readings, sorry stormysunshine it may take a few more days yet, as I'm feeling quite tired at the moment, needing to call back my energy etc from sources of today :)

#34 OFFLINE   stormysunshine

stormysunshine

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 115 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:31 PM

Dont apologize Cinnabelle! Take all the time you want :) xx

#35 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 March 2015 - 05:19 PM

Thank you stormysunshine, if I open a new thread at some point, whenever I am ready though, you'll be next on it, if you're still around and posting that is, if that's ok. Its just I'm not so keen on being open 24/7 but hopefully now that I can open myself up gently without thinking using the locks I will be able to do so naturally and close as well naturally :) now that that's in the bag lol will add your name to the list of readings to do if ok. Full moon energies are lovely and peaceful :) still.

#36 OFFLINE   stormysunshine

stormysunshine

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 115 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:00 PM

Alright :) don't worry if you don't get around to me. Ive had weird full moon energies. Full moons tend me make me freak out in general lol x

#37 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:25 PM

Hey StormySunshine, where'd you go? Still here? Anyways, I've done a cord cutting session with sea energies and feel much lighter in terms of energy to read now. Sooooooo I hope you don't mind if I do you a last reading to finish this thread :) I will try using my Sirian Starseed Tarot or Mystic Dreamer Tarot, and including some ethereal crystals in with those to confirm.

Ok first crystal for you is Emerald....... now, with this stone, I'm picking up the sense of a gem stone here rather than a tumbelstone.

you have been on a journey as of late which has taken you far beyond the journeys of the past, you have opened up your awareness to levels that you didn't even think to dream about, you are a healer, capable of healing with visualisations, words, and meditations.  you can send energy to where it is required to go and you can scan as well in the beginning too. you have a bright and cheery personality which reminds me very much like a daffodil, this daffodil is trumpeting, heralding its finer glory in the vivaciousness and vivacity of colour, so I feel like you are very focused person and capable of doing what you want to do with your heart's word set in the right place, you have a heart of gold, but its like you're in two minds about something, a decision on your mind, its been keeping you awake at night, so you've been worrying about it wondering if you've made the right choice, feels like someone is not getting their own way around you and is pouting over it, female in the family, nan? nanna -- the word also springs to mind, been weather-beating the storm, which is all around you at the moment, feels like empathy drawing you in left right and center, but healing from the emerald stone is helping you with that for this time in your journey, healing in confirmation is being directed to you to help you heal your aches and heartaches, emotional pain. Am being referred to January as a month of confirmation here around the 9th, as a date of importance, when an event took place on that day you had a celebration happen like a birthday or an anniversary that day, around that time at Noon - 12 in the afternoon. Getting the sense of snowflakes here too, that watching the falling snow while being inside bringing you that cosy feeling of warmth, feeling of contentment, as you sit and watch your life pan out, it wasn't what you expected it would be as there are many changes taking you forward in a new direction or route, but you are steadily going with the flow now rather than against the flow.

Lapis --- Next stone is lapis, sending you healing. For your throat center, I feel like your throat chakra has been blocked as of late like you are surpassing your voice, not listening to your inner instincts over a situation around you at the moment that's come up in the work environment, feel its a colleague that you feel distrustful about, which has you questioning your own sense of self-worth and guarding your own inner emotions, that have been creating turmoil, confusion, frustration. I feel like more assertiveness would be best around this colleague; a younger male and a older female around you, David name coming in here and Mary also. This doubtfulness will pass though and you will be feeling much better by the time the doubt has cleared. Movement is focusing on your horizons now, you are moving forward not looking back at the past, a new chapter of your life has begun, you are progressing and reflecting too on your days, memories spent on times gone by. 

Four Tarot Cards from the Mystic Dreamer deck have fallen out for you StormySunshine

The first is the 8 of cups --- I feel the moon energies are very present in your lifestyle at the moment clearing out the old and airing the old emotional feelings that you have been feeling, there is a light on the edge of the horizon shining for you where you can just about see the light from where you are standing on the other shore, but as you look at it, know that it is your beacon in the tunnel of the insecurity feelings of doubt, uncertainty, there is indeed a light shining at the end of a tunnel. The scenery in this card feels intensely peaceful like you've let go of a load of emotion in association with empathy, you are feeling free enough to fly away through shamanic journeying in meditation to your goal or destination on the path you are headed and have chosen.

Next card is the Four of Cups --- and on this card I feel you are doing a bit of reflection of the Self, progressing on how far you've come in a such short space of time, also feel that you are being cleansed and cleared the channels of direct communication, intuition is becoming stronger and surer over time, you are building on trusted friendships around you and are feeling much more level-headed with your goal and aspirations for your journey. The green man is in the background with this card and it feels like you are tuned in with your awareness and surroundings in nature, nature brings you the peacefulness and solitude that you can require in order to move on with your present into shaping your future.

Next card is the Emperor --- Shows a man situated on this card in a thoughtful but glum poise, feel he's very loyal to a fault, but is surrounded by a lot of wisdom and illumination in an empathetic nature, this card represents someone in his prime, but knows the world and has lived through a lot of lives already, he is very much an old soul, and doesn't question his family but accepts them for who they are, and loves them always because of whom they are to him, he feels like he has a younger energy but is friendly with animals and guides as they are a part of his journey, names of James coming in here, the moon is very predominant in this gentleman's life, very much a nature lover, but he's surrounded by the world, and the message is here for you that the world holds many possibilities, that in some ways at the moment in this journey, the world is your oyster, peacefulness and that burst of freedom is awoken within you if you wish it, the dreams that you dream of ought to be paid attention to as they can indeed be done and accomplished.

Last card -- Ten of Swords --- Timing. but you are worrying about what's not been accomplished as of late, the storm is being to take its toll, but tolls which need to be paid either emotionally or financially, where there is a will a way will make itself known, this card feels like the woman has a lot of on her mind, so would say you have a lot of things to sort through on your mind as of late, that healing is being directed into all the right places, angels and supporters are with you to help you support yourselves through it, sunlight is yawning on your horizons, so try to think positive, be positive, and let the light guide you to the next stage of your journey.

Thanks StormySunshine for letting me connect. Hope these crystals and the cards help confirm things for you :) 

PS Sorry it took so long, needed the cord cutting first to be done. (which its done and dusted now!) 

Many blessings! 

#38 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:57 PM

Wow thats some reading cinabelle ! Xx

#39 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:05 PM

Yeah. The moment I cut the cord around throat chakra, it felt tons lighter and clear. :) as I think the cord was entwined with the one up the top, as mentioned in the other thread. So, yay. All gone and disentangled from the ex. Now all I need to do is work with the issues of scoffing biscuits, etc and I think I can freely love myself for whom I am. All the pressure is off from cutting those cords, too. And the communication as you can see up above is flowing through. So yippee! :) 

#40 OFFLINE   stormysunshine

stormysunshine

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 115 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:50 PM

Im still here lurking!  I am not a big poster as you can tell.  

Wow!!!  Just wow!  You've picked up on a lot that has resonated with me.  Im not sure where to begin on the feedback lol!

I feel the pouting female that you picked up on is probably my son's nan.  They really do not want me to take my son to my home country for my sisters wedding.  Looong story but I feel you picked up on that with her.  Im not sure about the 9th of January but January is a big month for me because the 16th is when my son was born.  And you are right, my life is not what I envisioned when I was growing up in anyway.  But I do feel I am finally working with the flow rather than butting heads with it!

I think I have always had issues with my throat chakra.  I have difficulties expressing myself.  So you were right when you picked up on that as well.  I am not working at the moment but David is my father and I think you are picking up on some situations with him.  We have a difficult relationship to say the least.  The new chapter in my life is that my divorce was finalized last week and I have been saying to everyone that I can finally move onto the next chapter in my life lol so its funny you said the same thing in the reading.

You are right about the moon energies being present in my life.  I have to look up energy forecasts each month because I am really sensitive to these energies.

I feel the emperor is my boyfriend, he is extremely loyal and we are a family even though my son is not his, he doesnt care and treats him as a son.  So when you said that he doesnt question his family I feel you were picking up on that.

The last card speaks about how frustrated I have been waiting for my knee surgery and I feel like I am not getting anything done or working towards any goals because I am sitting in limbo until it gets taken care of.  Its taken its toll BOTH emotionally and financially.  And you are right about the sunlight being on the horizon because I finally have a surgery date in middle of April so hopefully after I recover things will start looking up.

You really have picked up on a lot in this reading!  Thank you so much for doing this for me :) xx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 18 user(s)