#1 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 February 2015 - 04:00 PM

Just a little point of interest is that the Egyptian Cross the Ankh which means life is the true symbolic cross of the living God

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 15 February 2015 - 07:40 PM

Thanks for that Arbel :)

Attached File  image.jpg   78.93KB   0 downloads
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 February 2015 - 08:22 PM

I have your identical cross spiritlove hanging on a wall

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:03 PM

Really, out of all the images i picked! :) its very nice.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#5 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 15 February 2015 - 09:19 PM

I wear a smaller Ankh around my neck all the time; if I may ask do you have an interest in Atlantis  

#6 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:12 PM

I dont really know much about it to be honest. I had a past life regression once and someone mentioned that what i was saying was related Atlantis and to read up on it, i did do but struggled to relate to it and understand it if im honest. I did also have an attraction to Egyptian things around 12 years ago, i even dedorated the walls Egyptian in my bedroom at the time.

#7 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 February 2015 - 07:08 PM

Egypt and Atlantis are closely attuned because before Atlantis was destroyed many of the people moved to Egypt and also brought the symbols and artifacts of Atlantis.  Egypt is going to be very important and Egypt does not yet know; what was brought to Egypt are well and truly hidden in three underground chambers.  They will not be found until the appointed time as proof of what is taking place; I have been interested in Egypt for quite some time and I do have a few statues.  I think you have experienced a time that appeared to be Atlantis but in fact it was Egypt as Egypt was once know as the land of Khemu.  As I was writing this some words flashed into my mind that you were once a priestess in the temple of Isis

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)