#1 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 February 2015 - 08:23 PM

Okay folks. I'm hoping someone can take this lovely gentleman that's visiting me. How this link started was the smell of the plastic antiseptic gloves that kind of smell you get from them when you put them onto yer hands got wafted beneath my nose. Anyways linking  This gentleman is 76 years old late 70s, quiet but peaceful presence, hair slightly fraying white wispy on head, mentioning about breeches but also waistcoat, in tweed, that sitter has a photo of him somewhere where he used to wear this ensemble. he saying that it didn't used to be white n wispy though, pale blue green eyes, quite tall, great grandfatherly figure in connection to Sitter, he's got a timepiece too which Sitter would be able to to take as he always had it on him, a gold pocket watch from the 1800s with the hands still ticking. he used to be in a medical profession where he used to do the rounds, sitter would remember him from one of the rounds, he's been around sitter because she's felt unhappy about someone in her life, someone she's been holding at arms length, its like she's kinda withdrawn within herself, 15th December would be a date of great importance to this lady Sitter he's coming in for, as this is when she would have been married. Yorkshire links where money is connected, this gentleman knows what you're going through, but there's no real reason as to why you feel withdrawn, its someone elses feeling, February mentioned here, what you are waiting for is happening at the end of february, twickenham also connected. spirit is asking you to let the feeling go as its not yours to feel, don't feel nervous. and if you are hungry, eat. as it will keep your strengths and spirits up. he's mentioning about a hospital appointment, and don't forget. at this point he hands the sitter some cornflowers and says to say its time. will leave this with you Sitter and wish you all the best, and remember him. Will leave his love with whomever can take his message(s). 

many blessings :)

CinnaBelle

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:15 PM

A lovely message cinabelle. It isnt for me though, can take bits of it like gold pocket watch and yorkshire links and feeling nervous at the end of this month but the rest doesnt fit. Xx hopefully someone can take this lovely message :) xx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:42 PM

nps. wondered if I was off the mark there but its all that I was hearing anyways from spirit, so hoping someone can take him :) 

ty for responding though!

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:47 PM

Oh and i can take the withdrawn within herself but the december 15th doesnt mean anything at all. Its weird though this message as when i was reading it part of me felt that it was talking about me and meant for me, but i cant take a 76 yr old gentleman with that description or the dec date etc. xx

You arent way off cinabelle, i think sometimes you have crossed spirit lines, part message for one person, other part for someone else?
Oh and there was no man in the medical profession that i know of but the gloves i can take, not antisceptic though, no smell to them but i can take the gloves as i use them nearly everyday.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#5 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:48 PM

yeah,, I had thought so on that. At the time of the link, as well.

Oh, well. Maybe he'll come back with a clearer message, we are all learning on this path even spirit is. Most especially if he hasn't connected before too. 

So maybe my spirit channels need clearing the phonelines just need uncrossing! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)