#1 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:38 AM

New hairstyle, so new photo, if anyone would like to try tuning into it -feel free!

Without me glasses, this time though! Lol.

Attached File  Photo on 2015-02-18 at 11.32.jpg   60.39KB   0 downloads

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:54 AM

Ooh very nice cinabelle, your hair really suits you, looks lovely xx

As far as the photos concerned just st the moment i want to say, what is it you are waiting for? You are waiting for something i feel, something to happen, to change before you can make a decision?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:19 PM

yeah, not 100% sure on that one lol maybe that will let me know in the near present,  but decision part makes sense. :)

#4 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:04 AM

I'll give this a go tomorrow when I have the time. I do feel that there's some stuck energy with you and it's right near the surface to be healed. It's been there a long time and has held you back in many areas of your life. It's kind of similar to what Claire said about playing a waiting game, but you have to be the change. I've gotta get going on that note.. till tomorrow.. x

http://www.danny-greene.com/

#5 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:56 PM

Yep, there is a lot of stuck energy here and it is just below the surface, very true. that I can take. :)  and thank you :)

#6 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:00 PM

Hello again, CinnaBelle,

As I tune into your picture I feel like you're wearing glasses (this is a metaphor) and there are many lenses to these and slowly but surely you're removing one at a time, revealing more of your true nature. I'm getting bombarded with info now, but it's a feeling of you sitting in your room a lot and despite not a lot of interaction with others in the real world, you are still self discovering, growing, healing and transforming your life. I get the song by the water boys and the classic, "Whole of the Moon". I'm going to suggest that you listen to it on Youtube and pay attention to the lyrics, imagine that this song is being sung to you, about you for a moment. I also need to say that, despite this inherent insight that you have for self and others, you shall grow even further (exponentially) if you push yourself to get out more and interact with others.

Past life issues are going to surface for you which shall bring emotional challenges, these can bring up tears and emotional pain which seems totally irrational. It could be about a person that you don't really know so well (for example) or a situation that feels like it's literally dying away from you. Try not to own the pain and it won't feel so intense and it'll help to move the old energy through quicker, as you allow in more of your spirit and spiritual heritage, so to speak. Also, try and keep perspective when feeling this emotional pain (it'll almost feel like a deep ache or longing for something, but you don't even quite know what. This shall soon pass and you'll feel euphoric the next day and for a time after. 

I'm sensing that you are faced with choices and have them rattling around your head, 'shall I do this or that'? I hear you ask. I get for you to make a decision or choice and don't put so much pressure on whatever it is that you choose. You can always change track down the line if you need to but there's nothing worse than feeling stuck or in a state of flux. Underneath your exterior, you do have a determination and self belief about you that will keep you heading in the right direction. This is not immediately obvious, especially to those that don't know you well.

I can see fear and anxiety when I look into your eyes and I need to tell you that it's when you face these fears head on that this is these very issues that will literally set you free and release so much more of your own soul energy. The result is more freedom, joy, laughter, creativity, beingness and the feeling of being truly connected to everyone and thing in the Universe. Accept and love all of you, every thought, belief, so-called negative aspect of your personality that you like to keep hidden from others, for fear of rejection or judgement. Again, this is all areas of where your true power lies.

I feel like I want to put my hands on your head from a healing perspective - headaches, frustration, repressed anger, feeling misunderstood, alone and invisible at times. All of these too shall pass, and much of it is now surfacing as old emotional hurts that are ready to be released for the final time. You've endured much my dear friend and if you were a boxer (another metaphor) you'd be a champion one for the fact that you never truly give in, and keep getting back up to fight another day.

You are really coming into your own now my dear and this is your time to shine. There are more emotional upheavals to come, but view them as a gift, because they soon pass and each time they do, you have more of your majestic soul pouring through your being.  I hope this helps, and I just heard for you to keep projecting and affirming more energy into the ether for your dreams and desires. This shall help to draw then to/through you. 

All the best! x :-)

#7 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:26 PM

Hi Spread the light - absolutely spot on. And thanks.

As far as feedback goes-- I've not heard of that song particularly its a new one on me admittedly. so will definitely listen to it and ty. Yes, interaction has been a problem for me I'm a hermit in that way, due to fear or worry of social situations, I think. I haven't had many what you would call true friends as well either as they've always wanted something from me, the rest have moved on and found other lives to live. Which is okay, but in some ways I'm still one foot in the past and one foot in the present, which I hope by making the dream that I've been dreaming is one step onto the future.

Yet with the issues that are circulating around me at the moment in time from the past, there have been times where I feel like the pain has been mine -- part of the trouble of being an empath lol, on that one but yes very much so and true on that. This is why I've been doing a bit of emotional cleansing and decleansing with Neptune's energies which has left me feeling incredibly peaceful on that one. You have definitely nailed at on the head with the feelings of old, as well, the aloneness and invisibility at times, yes very much so; frustration and anger -- yes there are still times where I feel so emotionally angry that its old anger pent up from the past that causes problems in the present,  and thank you, will do that on the dreams. There is one dream I have at the moment which I am working on, but its been a bit lapse recently as have been trying to de-clutter the old emotions and healingwise I did connect with Neptune the other night to do a good emotional clearance, which I feel has worked, as an attunement has been given, could feel the positive energy coming through the other night to help me release and let go of the old hurts and doormatted feelings.

But you are correct in the statement that I will never give up, not completely, no matter what's flung at me obstaclewise... I keep going. In some respects one has to as a duty to the self. And Oh boy on the emotional upheavals, hopefully nothing too drastic, as not sure how many more my self can take anymore emotional hurdles, grandfather's passing was enough, not that I blame him as his battle needed to be won, and I'm glad he won it. :)

#8 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 01:42 PM

I'm glad that it resonated and I was well supported in your reading by etheric companions, so thanks to them. Without their service and energy, there aren't any messages. Some might say that this was a psychic message but it aint important. Here's the song and thirty years on they're still rocking it together, and if you listen to the lyrics, it's a compliment to you. 

#9 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 02:51 PM

Ahhhhh its that song! I did listen to another version of it. Lol. Thanks though. And very true :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: request

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)