Photo
- - - - -

Wonder Why I Always Get The Name Malcom?

name guide

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:36 PM

You know i was just reading back on a few readings i have done and some ive done recently and in quite alot of readings usually atthe beginning i always get the name of Malcom?? But i think only a handful has ever taken this name,,,, i just tend to ignore it now as i know it isnt for the person...but its just dawned on me i must have a spirit guide/ helper called Malcom? First i ignore him oops and now i cant spell his name right! Lol :smkbot:

If this is the case i wonder why he comes through and just says 'malcom'??? Happened too many times for it not to be someone that always with me, well for the last few years at least. Before then it was Michael.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 February 2015 - 08:28 AM

have you tried  sitting and asking for him and see what comes, without reading for someone?  Malcom is bit of an unusual name, there's only 3 through my life that i've known :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#3 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:12 PM

What, have you never heard of AA Malcolm before? He He. I'm only teasing you. x

http://www.danny-greene.com/

#4 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:47 PM

Hehe, yup spiritlove maybe a new guide for you there. :)

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:42 PM

This is freaky! Lol my brother has gone up to Glasgow today for 3 days, one of his fb friends said lets meet for coffee in Georges Square, our chris posted a pic of this building when ne got off the train and his friend or aquaintance also posted a photo but a view from the building our chris had just posted, anyway went an looked at who he is and i was shocked! Lol....spooky?

Attached File  image.jpg   42.43KB   0 downloads
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#6 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 04:34 PM

Well at least now you know who he is! Lol. Solves that mystery :)

#7 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 05:03 PM

Is it a sign from your guide or the law of attraction responding to your thoughts and dialogue, or perhaps even both. X :)
http://www.danny-greene.com/

#8 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 February 2015 - 07:26 PM

ooh definitely trying to get your intention ;)

George and a scottish connection too lol

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#9 OFFLINE   Saggi

Saggi

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 368 posts
  • LocationAway with the Faeries

Posted 22 February 2015 - 01:02 PM

He's likely your Gatekeeper and letting you know he's there supporting you.

I received mine quite early on and his name pops up and makes me smile from time to time,,,

More information will come through now, like with the pictures and synchronicities, so you can get to know him better :)

What do those words above mean to you?

Is it something that resonates?

If so, it could be what connects you, guides connect with humans because there is a connection to each

Don't feel you have to answer directly, I'm just throwing a question or two out to get your cogs going ;)

Enjoy!

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: name, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)