#1 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 11:39 AM

There has been much talk over the last few years about what is called the ascension but just exactly what is the ascension and how does it effect every thing

#2 OFFLINE   spreadthelight

spreadthelight

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 681 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 12:09 PM

I actually think that the word "Ascension" can be misleading or misunderstood to be honest. Some teach that as your vibration rises and you grow, you some how vibrate away from the Earth Plane, I think that it's the opposite, you actually bring more of your own soul energy into your physical reality. This can ultimately give you way more access to your mind and spiritual gifts. As you grow, it encourages others to follow suit, or vice versa. Just my thoughts and thanks for the question, Arbel. What do you think? :-)

http://www.danny-greene.com/

#3 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2015 - 03:14 PM

The ascension is not what people think it is because the spiritual is never seen so we just use our minds to try and figure it all out; the spiritual part has always been more of an illusion than reality but we still believe in it.  Because people do not believe a change is going to take place that will be revealed to all as the spiritual is actually going to be shown in the reality/material context.  One week ago a major step took place in the spiritual regarding this change which means we are now a lot closer to finding out about this ascension . 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)