#1 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 February 2015 - 01:08 AM

Hi everyone, just thought I'd post this now before I got to bed and forget about it :)

Anyway, I just finished my daily meditation routine where I actually got a little message when I was clearing my mind and practicing a little clairvoyance.

There's not actually much to the message but when I was meditating, the name Jenny came clear into my head. I don't know who it was for but I do have a feeling that it might be for someone on Spiritcharms.

Anyway, after hearing the name, I asked Jenny if she had a message to pass on with clairvoyance if possible and after a little while an image came through. At first I was seeing what looked like coloured blocks but as the image built up, the 'blocks' turned into tins sitting in a shelf; tins of soup I believe. It was then that I was standing in an aisle of a surpermarket  or convenience store looking at the shelf of tinned food.

And I'm afraid that this is all I have at the moment. Can anyone here take the name Jenny and  my vision of a supermarket/tins of food? If no one can then I can assume that it might have been for me after all but I don't know what the market would have came from in my case.

Anyone have anything to offer?

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#2 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:37 AM

Hmm.. not for me I don't think. The only Jenny I know of is over in Ireland but I haven't heard from her in a while. :)

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 21 February 2015 - 11:46 AM

Hi, i dont think i can take the supermarket tins of soup but then again i wouldnt know as im not living with her but i have an aunty jenny, mums sister and i havent seen ner in ages and just the other day i accepted my cousins fb request ans was talking to mycousin when aunty spoke to me and we were talking about my grandad and i was showing her a vid of nathan as she hadnt seen him in a while.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#4 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:33 PM

Oh. Well, at least there's still some room for consideration :). One thing I actually forgot about was a wee image flash before the main one where I saw shoes. Like lots of boxes with shoes in them; almost like a shoe shop or perhaps someone who just liked buying shoes lol.

Does this resonate with anyone here because I don't think this is to do with me?

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:52 PM

Omg!!!! It connects to the Jennys daughter, my cousin!!! Unbelievable!!! Its a standing joke as shes obssesed with shoes and even has a gift from jenny of a glitter pink stiletoe shoe on ner fireplace hearth!! Im gobsmacked! Xxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#6 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:16 PM

Oh! Wow! I'm really glad it resonated with you in someway, Spiritlove  :)!

I didn't expect that; I think I'm even more gobsmacked than you are! 

When I was reading, I thought that it was perhaps either a message for me after all or that my ego was filling in the gaps/making things up. Really didn't expect to spontaneously receive a spiritual message for you :)

I take it your Aunt Jenny's still alive and I received Jenny's name through a spirit? Also can I just ask if you have an idea why I saw what looked like a supermarket after I saw the shoes? I'm not sure if there was an actual meaning to it, if I was getting a cross-link or if my ego was filling in the blanks?

Anyway, it's still really cool how I hear your auntie's name in my head like that; really glad you could take it :)

Would you like me to look again to see if I can get anymore info?

#7 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:23 PM

Nice going akairyuu, :)
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#8 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 21 February 2015 - 08:43 PM

Oh! Wow! I'm really glad it resonated with you in someway, Spiritlove :)!

I didn't expect that; I think I'm even more gobsmacked than you are!

When I was reading, I thought that it was perhaps either a message for me after all or that my ego was filling in the gaps/making things up. Really didn't expect to spontaneously receive a spiritual message for you :)

I take it your Aunt Jenny's still alive and I received Jenny's name through a spirit? Also can I just ask if you have an idea why I saw what looked like a supermarket after I saw the shoes? I'm not sure if there was an actual meaning to it, if I was getting a cross-link or if my ego was filling in the blanks?

Anyway, it's still really cool how I hear your auntie's name in my head like that; really glad you could take it :)

Would you like me to look again to see if I can get anymore info?

Yeah you did good Akairyuu !! Im still gobsmacked....it just goes to show that you should never ignore something even when you think its unimportant or like you say your mind filling in the gaps, because it wasnt was it? I mean the name jenny can just be a random name but the shoes with it just confirms it even more. I know you thought the jenny was in spirit but thats an easy thing to assume when you are talking to spirit, so it would have been anybody linked with her that brought thr message through, which of course would probably be linked with me too seeing ss shes my auntie, and also linking into her daughter,my cousin, made it even more profund for me seeing as its the first time ive talked to them in a few years now! And the shoe thing has meaning too in more ways than one! Just shows you never should dismiss anything.

As far as supermarket i dont know but it could have meaning but as i dont live with them and see them , i wouldnt know, so again doesnt mean its wrong. Are you sure it was a supermarket though? Jenny used to work in a shop but it wasnt groceries or anything like that, you probably wouldnt guess if you was going to guess lol

And yes please i would love to see if you can get anything else thankyou xxx

#9 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 21 February 2015 - 09:36 PM

No problem, I'll see about having a look when I do my wee meditation routine :) I might have a look tonight or tomorrow night if I can. I'm back at work this week so I might be struggling to read for you if I can't this weekend.

Anyway, I wonder if I was seeing a supermarket because the shoes that I saw sort of morphed into the shop. Perhaps my mind was trying to interpret the message of a shop in general rather than an actual supermarket because well, I guess sometimes images can be a bit like Chinese Whispers that way lol. Hope you get what I'm trying to say. Perhaps the message was shoe shop; or perhaps the images were pointing to both Jenny (The name and the shop) and your cousin (the shoes). Ah. Messages are such puzzles, aren't they? Fun to interpret though :)

Just want to ask, is there a way of telling if a name you get is a spirit or not or is that something that just comes with experience?

Anyway, I'm so glad you could take it and I'll see if I can get more info for you :)

#10 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 22 February 2015 - 08:26 PM

Erm ive got a confession to make akairyuu lol

Im at mum and dads and mums just told me that my auntie jenny did actually train in asda supermarket!! Lol so you were right with the supermarket :) :kiss: xx

#11 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 23 February 2015 - 07:18 PM

Oh! Wow! That's awesome :)!

Again, I'm really glad these messages made sense to you :)

Just so you know, I had another look for you last night but I'm afraid I didn't receive much.

When I tuned in, I was actually talking to a spirit around you that I actually met before in a previous reading. I believe it was Jane (Please let me know if this resonates).

Anyway, when I was talking with her, I actually got an image of a date for you; 1997. At least something 19-7; I sort of guessed the third number as I couldn't see it clearly enough. I also saw what looked like wallpaper with vertical stripes and a white disc but I believe this was more part of my ego.

Does any of this ring any bells?

Anyway, I'm afraid that's about all I could get for you, I hope you liked the readings that I did for you :)

#12 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 23 February 2015 - 09:05 PM

Hi akairyuu thanks for tuning in again :) i feel you probably werent given much as you probably felt pressuried to do so, which of course you werent being pressured. I strongly feel you should just go,with the flow, as when you first did this message, you werent expecting anythung to come of it i would have though and because you got everything bang on, i felt you maybe then felt bothered incase you couldnt get anymore??

Anyway, yes i can take the Jane :) a great grandmother in spirit and funnily enough she was a medium which i didnt know until my early thirties or there about. 1997 yes that is a significant year for something that personally happened to me. Also the 19-7 thing, i was born 1973 so could be that.

Unfortunately i cant take the vertical striped wallpaper or the white disc.

Thanks once again akairyuu, i really enjoyed your connection xxx

#13 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:19 PM

Thanks for the reply :). You're right that I perhaps forced the reading too much. I did feel that something was blocked somewhat.I was also feeling a little worried in case I didn't get anymore info. It may have also been that there just wasn't anymore of the message to pass on; spirit can be a bit unpredictable lol

Glad you could take the year :). I have a strong feeling that it was 1997 that I saw. I'm not surprised that the stripes didn't make sense; I think that was ego throwing a spanner into the works lol

Anyway if anything I've learned from this is to be patient. For now I'm just going to do wee practice sessions during my meditation routine by zoning out and seeing what happens. I'll just pass on any message that comes in a wee thread I'm going to make for them :). Hopefully I'll get better at it the more I do it

Thanks for all the feedback, it helped immensely :)

#14 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:55 PM

No akairyuu, you did brilliantly, everything you picked up was correct. I didnt mean you forced the reading at all, i meant what you said above about you being worried incase the next lot of info wasnt correct especially after the first part being spot on, nothing was blocked on my part you was possibly blocking yourself for fear of failure but having said that you got the specific date of something that was life changing in my life,and also my great grandmothers name Jane.....
seriously you did brilliantly and you should be really proud of that. Xxx

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: meditation, vision, psychic, clairvoyance, clairaudience, message

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)