Saggi

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 368 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationAway with the Faeries

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:28 AM

Hi

I'm just putting this out here because it came about yesterday and I was wondering if anyone felt drawn to any further information

My mum is in hospital, recovering very well

Spirit are drifting in and out to be with here and one particular name has come up, Julie, yesterday when I asked her who Julie is she told me she looks like me and that I'm blue and Julie is pink

Many thanks in advance if any manages to pick anything up

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

#2 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 24 February 2015 - 07:55 AM

not picking up but could you have been a twin? i only ask, as my twins, one favoured Blue and the other Pink, which i must say,made things alot easier for people to identify them lol.  As i say, not picking up but just a thought :)   Wishing your Mum well :heart:

if i recall right, they share the same Birthday with you :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#3 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 February 2015 - 08:58 AM

From what I know the colour blue is regarded as healing and the colour pink is regarded as love and it appears you and Julie and maybe subconsciously both are both working on your mother.

#4 OFFLINE   Saggi

Saggi

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 368 posts
  • LocationAway with the Faeries

Posted 25 February 2015 - 03:27 AM

not picking up but could you have been a twin? i only ask, as my twins, one favoured Blue and the other Pink, which i must say,made things alot easier for people to identify them lol.  As i say, not picking up but just a thought :)   Wishing your Mum well :heart:

if i recall right, they share the same Birthday with you :)

I was thinking that too and a lot of things would make sense with that being what it is 

Thank you for your well wishes  :wub:

Yes, your daughters and I do share the same birthday :)

From what I know the colour blue is regarded as healing and the colour pink is regarded as love and it appears you and Julie and maybe subconsciously both are both working on your mother.

Thank you Arbel, the curtains around my mums' hospital bed are blue and on the same day when they were drawn around her she said, 'blue is ok because it is healing' :)

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)