#1 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:23 PM

What do this row of numbers mean please, just had a message through after a relaxing shower :)

it feels right that its heaven sent as I can see the white energy behind them. But not sure what it means to hear numbers being chanted all in a row like that. Anyone got any ideas?

#2 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:52 PM

I just looked it up for you and the Sacred Scribes website says that number sequences can indicate steps. Like here it may say that you have completed steps 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8, and you are currently heading towards 9 :)

Sacred Scribes also says that 9 can represent things likes spiritual awakening, enlightenment, divine wisdom, self-love, freedom, etc. So perhaps this is saying that you maybe heading for a profound spiritual awakening/change of sorts :)

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 24 February 2015 - 10:59 PM

What do this row of numbers mean please, just had a message through after a relaxing shower :)

it feels right that its heaven sent as I can see the white energy behind them. But not sure what it means to hear numbers being chanted all in a row like that. Anyone got any ideas?

Erm...it means you can count to 8 !! :ggle:

Sorry i couldnt resist!! Xxx

What akairyuu has said sounds reslly interesting and just made me think of it in numerology and life cycles....the life cycles runs through from 1 to a 9 year...whats your date of birth cinabelle?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#4 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 February 2015 - 09:06 AM

Erm...it means you can count to 8 !! :ggle:

Sorry i couldnt resist!! Xxx

What akairyuu has said sounds reslly interesting and just made me think of it in numerology and life cycles....the life cycles runs through from 1 to a 9 year...whats your date of birth cinabelle?

:rofl: I thought this too at first until I realized they were being chanted extra loudly and had all the spirit thoughts in mind that weren't my own chanting it too in unison!! And thanks Akaiyruu that sounds intriguing! My date of birth is 02.11.1986 :) and I'm thinking oooheer on the 9 lol but hoping so on that one. Its been a while hehehe.

Feel like saying von, 2, 3, 4 in the count from muppets style, the one he says with a german like accent :rofl:  seriously though this is what I either heard the other night or dreamed about. I am pretty sure I heard it though rather than dreamed about it lol

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 25 February 2015 - 11:15 AM

Your actually going through a 3 year this year,so its not that :)
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#6 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 February 2015 - 02:29 PM

Oooh right. Not too sure what that means though spirit love if you could explain in a little more detail? Never been great with numerology here I'm a luddite with that lol but if its more like a transition of sorts that would make sense :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)