#1 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2015 - 09:21 PM

Ok I'm sitting here where I usually sit and currently I'm feeling like pressure almost to the extent of an slight ache around my crown chakra its exactly in the middle of my head just above where my crown chakra is --- does that mean my crown chakra is trying to open? as its gone now as soon as I've acknowledged that, which is weird but its come back now. So most bizarre feeling, or could it be that someone is sending me and is manifesting into a physical emotion of a headache in that area? Can't think it would be that but the crown chakra does sit right...

Okay. This is definitely weird. I had this image of an old door with a good old fashioned lock where you put the key in it. Well, in that image, I envisioned myself doing just that putting the old rusty key in the lock this door also had a silver handle.........and in the image pulled the door back and opened so that it was already open fully when it was shut before with just the lock showing. Now its strange but after doing that I feel like I've unlocked something in terms of energywise, it feels strong but gentle energies being told its more magical, although not sure how much that rings true. It feels like have just unlocked a blockage that had been blocked up on the soul level but also in my conscious mind. It feels like good energy but light/airy sort of energy. And now my left ear's gone clear too, as well as the pressure around my chakra is still partly there but its only half of it gone now. Pressure originally that I felt is gone completely now. but now all that's there is an airiness feeling and I feel tons stronger than what I did before. Maybe strength is not the word I'm looking for but its like I've just had a confident fix.

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 28 February 2015 - 12:25 PM

Sounds as though youve just opened yourself up, possibly clairaudiently (hearing) thats why the clear left ear and also unlocking and opening a door is probably your door keeper letting you know you can now open up and close as much as you like, you have more awareness. Xxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 February 2015 - 01:13 PM

Oh wow. Okay thanks Spiritlove - yes - that fits. Before I had trouble closing down as well as opening up, think my crown chakra had blocked itself off as I was hearing way way too much in the beginning of my first awakening in every sense of the word. Now that my energy is much more on wave and that i've been doing a bit of work with Neptune's energy in terms of letting go of old emotions energetically and sorting out the old issues, maybe it means that I'm ready to open and close more often as well but in gentler way more so than the forced way which is why the chakra closed itself in the beginning, I think as I was hearing way too much mind chatter and negativity. Now that I've learned to take on board in the gentler way maybe that's why they feel I'm ready to do more in that approach too clairaudiently. I had been doing some more meditation lately just letting my mind relax and going where it wants to go.  but at night. so ended up falling asleep in the middle of it, lol :)

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 01 March 2015 - 12:36 PM

Lol i get a better link at night! Ive always been better doing things at nightime,,im more likely to fall asleep in the day! Maybe you should try it at a better time for you now you have got more control of it? Xx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#5 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

Yeah. Will do. I do tend to link better during the evening hours but then and again that does tend to vary. :)

Tend to hear more star messages at night though if I've got my window open or am listening lol

#6 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:10 PM

Or a full moon?!! Lol

#7 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:58 PM

Lol. Mornings of the full moon I'm usually irritated. Can you believe that? Although my senses are usually heightened admittedly :)

#8 OFFLINE   Susancharlotte

Susancharlotte

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:29 AM

There's full moon energy around at the moment and it always makes me feel spacey. But I like full moon energy, it feels gentle and very feminine to me :)
http://www.theelementaldimension@blogspot.co.uk

#9 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 09:53 AM

Selene's energy is very gentle and feminine :) Its the cosmic energy that might come across as spacey, though as that's usually light and airy in feeling :)

#10 OFFLINE   Susancharlotte

Susancharlotte

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:32 PM

I definetly know when it's full moon, my crown chakra always feels more open and that's why I feel spacey, I shift slightly into an altered state of consciousness. I can understand how priestesses used to use this energy to increase their psychic abilities and to use it in their workings :)
http://www.theelementaldimension@blogspot.co.uk

#11 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:52 PM

Yup. Its good to know that the cosmic and moon energies are out there. I've often found that I work better with the full moon energies are my energies feel heightened. :) So maybe I will try linking in now in a bit and seeing what happens :)

#12 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 March 2015 - 07:56 PM

Full Moon tomorrow :)   I woke early hours this morning to find Moon gazing through the window...lovely :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#13 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 09 March 2015 - 09:47 AM

Moon energies are nice and high at the moment too :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)