#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 03 March 2015 - 08:16 PM

Hi all was wondering if anyone wanted to try tuning in to tryand help find my mums diamond cluster ring, shes had it 30 years, my dad bought it for her for her 40th and a couple of weeks ago as she was taking her wedding ring, engagement and eternity ring off her left hand to put in her jewellery box like she does everynight before getting into bed, she noticed her diamond cluster ring was missing from her right hand. She has searched all round her bedroom, even looked in driving gloves and cant find it.

Its so annoying, they only paid to get a few diamonds put in it last year as well as a couple were missing.

Anyone??? Doesnt matter what you say, every little helps as they say!!! Xxx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 08:34 AM

Don't know why but I get the words flower pot? or beside a flower pot, might not be helpful but hope so :) will try tuning in a bit more later and see what I can get as I tend to work better at night more so than morning.

#3 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:39 AM

thinking of yellow as I read this!

#4 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

i tried last night but all i got was Jewellery Box-Jewellery Box-Jewellery Box! but as you said she was putting her bits in a jewellery box and had been wearing it, that is of no help..sorry. I tried this morning but got nothing...Hoping it is found soon xxx

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:11 PM

Thanks thunderbird, kally and cinabelle, will mention all of the above....mums got more than one jewellery box so will see! Not sure of yellow but you never know, there might be something yellow, i know shes got some daffodils on the windowsill in kitchen it might be around there. Also flowerpot, theres a few so will see. I did do the lost objects on decoz numerology with mum choosing the numbers, but it came up with near where theres cooking but not your own home, somewhere like a restauraunt. Trouble is mums been out to a few places for meals over the past few week, so im hoping it isnt there!
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

#6 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 05 March 2015 - 12:16 PM

I'm picking up on gardening gloves, kneeling down to do some planting/weeding, before that she took the ring of and left it on a shelf next to a blue pyramid, sorry if this isn't right has i'm having trouble tuning in at the moment due to lot's going on at the moment.

#7 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:05 PM

Thanks rinoa, mum hasnt done any gardening and cant kneel up although she did plant a bulb house plant around that time, so maybe she took her ring off then as she is right handed! Xxx

#8 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:09 PM

Funnily I sort of thought of gloves too, may be it was the yellow of Marigold :) I do hope she can find her ring spiritlove. My mum lost her wedding ring in my garden when I first moved here. Eventually some time later I found it in the soil as she had helped me with some gardening. It was a good feeling finding it again.

#9 OFFLINE   angelroses

angelroses

• Fledgling
  • 28 posts
  • Locationwalkdene

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:12 PM

hi spirit love

just curious..did your mum find her ring.. :angel:

#10 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 May 2015 - 04:55 PM

Oh blimey id forgotten to post up, thanks angelroses, yes she did! It was actually in a bag with her keepfit money lol

#11 OFFLINE   angelroses

angelroses

• Fledgling
  • 28 posts
  • Locationwalkdene

Posted 14 May 2015 - 01:50 PM

glad to hear claire.thanks :angel:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lost ring, psychic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 10 user(s)