#1 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 March 2015 - 11:29 AM

Last night i was asleep and then i woke up as i could hear nathan unsettled, stephen had taken him into the front room like he normally does in the night to get some wind up, but nathan to me sounded upset, differant to what i normally hear, so i got up to go and see if i could help, he just needed some gaviscon. But as i sat down next to them both in the dark, i got this strong vision at what i could only describe as elasticated skin! Almost like it was in cellophane, it was weird, tan coloured, i just dismissed it until i saw it again....how weird???
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#2 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 01:50 PM

That might link into the dream/memory I dreamed about earlier this morning. Do take a look at that thread Dreaming of a Memory of Red Arrows/Squadron of Corsairs and see if it fits your vision. I was worried that it might not be relevant, but now that you mention that, I'm feeling like it could well fit.

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:07 PM

Oh right ok will take a look xx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#4 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:25 PM

Nps :) I also just now posted a spirit link as well. :) But I'm not sure if that ties in either. So I could be off the ball on that, but best is to trust, trust, trust as they say! Lol Anyways, all good :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vision, skin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)