#1 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 02:53 PM

I requested a guardian angel reading from richaang which she sent me the other day, its a very warm and compassionate reading. Evidently Zephraeon who is her name has changed her energies into a quieter green healing from a more vibrant and energetic energy of some time ago as that time she was tring to get my attention a lot more. This afternoon I just felt I had to get sketching as some energy was coming through after my walk in the sunshine looking at all the crocuses, initially I didn't know who I was drawing but then I felt her name drift through my mind. So I do think this is my guardian angel as she appears to me at this time. I hope she is happy with the drawing :)

Attached File  guardianangel.jpg   94.93KB   0 downloads

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 04 March 2015 - 03:05 PM

Nice drawing again :) keep getting elf and lark with it for some strange reason. Lark as in bird.
How is richaang,havent seen her in a while?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 March 2015 - 04:05 PM

I don't hear much from Angela, I requested a guardian angel reading a year ago so I thought it interesting to see if anything had changed. She has a very poorly mum and she has told me work has become a real strain now as she no longer enjoys it but her jewellery business has really gone well, if she can I think she would love to go full time into the jewellery and readings. I have always really gelled with her readings, I think she is truly gifted and my reading this time around was very enlightening.

#4 OFFLINE   prettyviolet

prettyviolet

Trusted

• 51 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 04 March 2015 - 10:14 PM

that is a very nice drawing:)

#5 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:01 AM

thank you prettyviolet, I feel they are guided so I am just the instrument that makes the lines and shades :)

#6 OFFLINE   Susancharlotte

Susancharlotte

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 184 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 March 2015 - 10:57 AM

What a lovely drawing :). You can feel the compassionate energy flowing from it.
http://www.theelementaldimension@blogspot.co.uk

#7 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 March 2015 - 11:55 AM

Thank you susancharlotte :) I have been in contemplation with the drawing and feel its a possibility that my guardian angel was helping me with the drawing but it may be some other spirit energy and not my guardian angel but felt her name whilst drawing. I agree there is a calm and modesty about her which is very peaceful.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 10 user(s)