Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 08:39 AM

Hi all

Last night about 3:00 - 3:30 am I woke up sharp in shock after a realistic dream. I knew it couldn't have been realistic, though but it felt that way. It actually involved gay rights as well, which i don't have a problem with. Except when I was younger, which then, when someone believed me to be gay, which I wasn't at the time, the person teasing me however, was or turned out to be.

Anyways, the dream started out with a german accented voice that was old worldly, this dream was aimed at women being gay, but not men, saying if you don't do as you are told,  then you are going to get what's coming to you/e.g. punishment of sorts.

In this dream I was shown a woman strapped/tied in neatly packaged up below the incoming bullet style missile, but it was almost like I was shown her neck being steered into place so everything was efficiently in place, it was very upsetting to see how this woman because of the colour of her skin was mistreated by this. And they weren't white women, though, they were african american toned in skin colour. Anyways, the missile was sent - I didn't actually see it as I woke up in shock as in the dream, there was bloodshed from what I could sense after I woke up/and - I called in immediately for Archangel Michael's extra protection so that I would be able to sleep through the night. It had been kept censored in this dream so that the general wouldn't know anything about it. 

Your thoughts on this dream would be appreciated please, if its not past life then its one of those that I don't know if I will be able to sleep lol for not worrying that something similar will happen again the next night in. 

#2 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 10:00 AM

Hi CinnaBelle

You should never have been shown that but I can understand why it was sent to you; what you have been shown is actually real life and many things are happening.  You have been shown this so that you would know what is happening in the world; I am sending you a PM as I do not want to offend anyone on site. 

#3 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 12:45 PM

Its okay Arbel, and thanks. It was shocking dream to have experienced dreamt about last night. I have asked AA Michael to step in and protect me from further dreams like that as sometimes they can be heavy going and emotional, those kind of dreams. Boy did it wake me up though. It was a weird one to experience, so I'm glad I called in AA Michael's assistance on that dream. I didn't honestly think I could possibly dream something like that. I will protect up with Angelic Assistance before I go to sleep I think tonight to ease the soothing night rest. Normally I don't recall the dreams, but this one stood out like a sore thumb did on a  bad day :( 

#4 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:13 PM

You are not alone in that Cinnabelle as I had four years of it

#5 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:27 PM

Lor, =[ four years of it... I can't even imagine what you must go through at night, then.

I don't think I could cope with four years of dreams like that. 

I am glad I don't remember all of my dreams, though. Just the ones that need to be remembered.

#6 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 01:43 PM

It was not good I can tell you as my wife and I were hit with unseen occult forces physically and one night they nearly killed us as they got into my mind;  it is over now and I have sent you another PM

#7 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 02:49 PM

((((((((((Arbel and Arbel's wifey))))))))))))))) stand tall and stay strong. if you do encounter anything negative, ask for it to step back and or surround it in the name of love light and yourselves in protection. Its best to stay protected, as this also is something I am learning, too. :) 

#8 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:03 PM

We are protected as all that happened in the start of my journey when I knew nothing but four years later when I awaked it all stopped; the dark side did not want me to awaken and they still want me dead.  I have experienced pure evil and that scared the hell out of me I can tell you but that was the past and I did learn a lot from it   

#9 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 March 2015 - 03:08 PM

Good to draw on wisdom from the past, though, but not to dwell on it too much and move on. I won't rehash my past, anymore. I swore to myself when I left that experience that I wouldn't dwell on it. However, learning from it and keeping more protected up is a good thing, too, though, so glad to hear you are divinely protected and lessons have been well learned. Many blessings :) 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)