OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationScotland

Posted 28 March 2015 - 12:07 PM

Hi everyone :)

Just documenting something that happened last night.

Ok so when I was meditating, I had a look at my field and had a feeling that there were still some cords that I needed to cut. It was then that I had the idea of cutting my old secondary school as one large cord as there were too many negative cords to count from people that I don't even remember (I was a prime target). So asked my Dragon guide ever-so-nicely if she could help cut the humongous cord that I saw covering my upper body and heal the area that was affected, and afterwards my throat and shoulders felt so nice and tingly, like tiny static shocks traveling throughout the area.

After the healing, when I continue with the rest of my routine meditation, it was then that I felt a really strange pinching sensation on my left cheek. In fact, it was as though someone, a spirit was actually, physically pinching my cheek, you know, like what you would do to a child. I'm open to the fact it could have been a side effect from my cord-cutting but it did feel like there was a presence there. Wonder who it was?

Any insights :)?

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 28 March 2015 - 01:26 PM

It might have actually been your dragon guide pinching you on the cheek for confirmation the cord has been cut? :) xx
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 28 March 2015 - 04:23 PM

True, it could been her :). Perhaps I was more aware of her presence then as well :)

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#4 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 March 2015 - 06:57 PM

Was thinking guide. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pinch, spirit, cord, cutting, healing, sensation, meditation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)