#1 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 29 March 2015 - 10:55 AM

I dreamed that I was walking up the road that I walk to take my daughter to school, at the bottom of the road I could see three women who were busy gossiping about things, they were too busy to notice on the other side of the road was a homeless man sat on the pavement, I walked across to the man who was visibly shaking with cold, I went to put my coat over him, but he refused it, I said to him that all he had to do was ask the universe for what he wanted and he would receive it, he replied that he just wanted somewhere safe and warm to live, and for someone to be there to love him, suddenly a pure white orb appeared in my hands and as I held it upwards the orb went up into the universe, I then said to the man that the orb held his wish, and soon his wish would be granted, a few minutes later, the man laid down and stopped breathing, as I watched his spirit left his body and began to rise upwards, he looked back at me and said that he had been visited ,for the last two nights by his family in spirit, so he knew it was his time.

#2 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:59 PM

Thats almost beyond a dream but rather a vision, or may be the two are the same? Do you know why you feel you were shown this as its very exact in its detail and the message held. I found it moving to read, thank you for sharing.

#3 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 March 2015 - 05:05 PM

Bless, sometimes its lovely to have these chance encounters, even if it doesn't conclude peacefully for the other person. It reminds me of an astral dream I had when I went to help someone who had taken too much and was under the influence, he was however told that it was not his time to pass through the transition, so he had to come back and survive the remainder of the night. I knew he got help as heard people coming to help in the dream, before I woke. But love it when that happens as you get confirmation from these people that you are indeed doing something good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dream

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 4 user(s)