#1 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:14 AM

so yesterday I was seated on the bus going up the road home where I live and passed a funeral car with the passing box in it,  so I asked for spirit to send out healing while visualizing healing being sent out to the family as well as to the spirit whom seemed to step forward and help me send out healing on route, I know it isn't wise to send healing while sitting on a bus lol but I had to do something, as they were all feeling emotional as I could feel it from where i was sitting on the bus got all teary  me being empathetic and all etc even though it wasn't my family, so I sent this healing out to them, and the reaction of feeling that I got back was unfathomable peaceful vibrations so I can only deduce that to the positive energies that were sent out must have helped them, lately I've been doing stuff like that as well to help others if I see a funeral car with the retiring / passing box in it I will aid them the family if they are standing around it, as I've been through that experience myself with my grandfather and my oh my was THAT hard.

Even only the other week suddenly my grandmother announces that at mealtime she wants the same conclusion music that we played at grandfathers funeral which truth to be told upset my little brother immensely as he's getting more empathetic now having been through 2 funerals in one couple of months last year, but yeah, so I sent healing energies out glad I did now and still do every time I see a funeral car happening as the positive peaceful vibrations really do help them feel much better in themselves as well as it helps to make peace with the person whom has gone back Home to Spirit. At least I hope it helped them on the day....

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 14 May 2015 - 06:24 PM

im sure it did help cinabelle xx sounds like your calling to send out healing and peaceful energies, especially as you feel it back yourself once you have done it, its a lovely thoughtful thing to do and you have probably helped alot of people that you are unaware of also. xxx

NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 May 2015 - 07:17 PM

honestly hope so on that spiritlove, I was and did tear up emotionally in my eyes, brimming with tears lol on the bus, and I love it when I get confirmation through with the peacefulness on that and yes they must have required some extra healing energies as well as the spirit in question as I was also given back some peaceful energies myself afterwards so bless them, let's hope that it has helped at their end of the day and the family as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)