#1 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:51 AM

Very recently I have added three items to my collection from Angela's website, a carnelian [red beads] and moss agate book marker, a green agate pendant and boji stones and wanted to share my thoughts..

The boji stones have male and female properties and should be sold as a pair, they help in the male-female balance of the wearer and for me I have found them very calming and tactile :) The female boji stone is very smooth whilst the male stone is more textured not unlike little craters like a tiny moon! They are on a leather loop and like the design of one above the other as it hangs really well.

The carnelian is a beautiful colour and the moss agate has lots of inclusions making it very interesting to look up close. Bella my new guide chose it when Angela tuned in to her, I wanted something she would like as she is a new guide. Bella helps me with my drawings and will prompt to change things or add colour to the drawing. She is very pretty and I include a picture of her with the the book mark. She was an artist and lived in Rome but not sure of the time period.

The green agate round stone is a beautiful piece, I offered a choice of two pieces to Marigold my guide as a present and she chose this one...when resting like shown it has blue and cream textures but hold it up to the bright light and its amazing, it literally looks like the tree of life is against a translucent landscape back drop of white clouds at the top, bright green fields and hills, its like a world within a world, I often hold it to the light to see all these amazing colours. Thank you Angela they are all really wonderful.

Attached Files

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tag

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)