#1 OFFLINE   avalonia

avalonia

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 129 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationNorthern Ireland

Posted 11 February 2016 - 09:52 PM

In the past month or so I've had dreams where I've been woken by a knocking sound ,which sounded like the front door or on the window! When I've woken up I'm sure I've heard it like not in my dream state but in a conscious state, that I've got up and checked ,even though I know it wasn't in this realm it
still unnerves me as I do get a bit spooked, and I wonder what it means, or whose trying to contact me?

I did a bit of space clearing with sage and nothing since , but still not sure of what it signifies or am I just being woken up for a reason,? Wonder has anyone else had similar experience with knocking?! 💛

#2 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 447 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 12 February 2016 - 09:02 AM

I would say that there is a door that you need to open as you are now ready to move to a higher level of the spiritual

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 12 February 2016 - 10:36 AM

Hi Avalonia im not entirely sure this is spirit related to be honest. I know it feels like it is ive had this alot in the past and was convinced spirit was knocking n the wardrobe, door etc but i think its the sleep state that you are in at that time and have what you call a brain jump! At that certain stage of sleep whereby you are semi conscious but to you it feels real like you are awake. Can i ask though does it happen at a certain time of night?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#4 OFFLINE   avalonia

avalonia

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 129 posts

Posted 12 February 2016 - 08:20 PM

Hi Arbel yes in ways I think I've been ignoring my spiritual side and maybe not paying attention to signs etc have heard my name called recently in the house and asked my daughter were you calling me ? but she wasn't so could be that I need to unlock a door.
Spiritlove it happened like at 2 am the nights i heard it but it was so loud in my dream, could be what your saying for sure as i often have that falling thing when you jolt awake again and see white lights.
Been having lots of dreams of helping people in the dream like helping someone whose ill move on to spirit don't know if its to do with that .
I've also been doing some binaural tones videos on you tube for healing ,but its all sound frequency and maybe that's it?
Thanks for replies keep you posted!

#5 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 447 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:14 AM

Hi Avalonia

Both my wife and I have heard our names called; the colour white is the highest spiritual colour there is.  As for your dreams they are in fact different levels of existence that you are working on and with that being said you are going to help a lot more people only in a different context and you are now being prepared for a higher level

#6 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 13 February 2016 - 09:52 PM

I've also been woke by a knocking noise, and it's always three knocks that sound like something knocking on wood, it is not  my front door as that has a different sound to it, i.ve also been awoken by what sounds to be a wind chime, don't have one of them either, although two nights ago I was up very late and i heard the three knocks again, I ruled out certain things it might have been and was left with no doubt that it was spirit, I am very cautious about opening doors to the spirit world as you're not sure who you are inviting in, saying that I also felt an unseen hand keep touching my arm as if to say I'm hear notice me,

I too have stepped away from the spiritual side for a while, e.g. readings, meditation e.t.c. had to many other things to sort out, so maybe the knocking sounds are just a reminder from spirit that they are still there when I'm ready

#7 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 447 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2016 - 08:25 AM

The number three Rinoa is symbolic for the Blessed Trinity and it was the Trinity that started my journey and I do not believe in coincidence. I think that you and Avalonia are being called for a higher purpose as this site is important to all for a special reason

#8 OFFLINE   avalonia

avalonia

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 129 posts

Posted 07 November 2017 - 12:58 AM

Just thought id revisit this old post as i havent been on for ages,  the knocking sounds in my  dreams  did stop and i got a few pieces of Orgonite to put outside the house ,like by the front door ,backdoor and couple round the house, one is a black russian orgone  tower buster ,good to counteract  effects of  emf and phone masts ,have one a mile away.  Since then i havent been bothered by knocking,  :angel:  could also be i finally woke up spiritually!

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)