#1 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 17 February 2016 - 04:10 PM

I saw a white small dog and it's name was Scotty, I was also given the names Brad and Deborah in connection with this dog, the dog was wearing a dark multicolored coat

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 18 February 2016 - 02:44 PM

I can take the small white dog, it wasnt called scotty but was a scotty dog? And i can also take deborah which is my sister and the dog was my grandmas dog, but cant take the Brad.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:24 PM

Oops it weren't Brad it was Jed, and yes it was a Scottish dog, but I just kept hearing the word Scotty.

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 19 February 2016 - 04:01 PM

Dont know the Jed either but scotty dog i say to my son as he has a little toy scotty dog his grandma brought back off holiday for him. I also say scotty to him as his middle names scott.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: spirit, vision

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 9 user(s)