#1 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 20 June 2016 - 10:07 PM

Last night as I was meditating I saw a bright white pyramid, like the Egyptians built, but it was not built out of individual stones, it looked solid.

#2 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 447 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:21 AM

The colour white is the highest colour in the spiritual so you know where the pyramid comes from and with the connection to Egypt and at a guess the symbol is saying the symbols from Atlantis are buried in Egypt and will not be found until the appointed time

#3 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 23 June 2016 - 10:53 AM

Again last night I saw the White Pyramid, but I was stood right next to it

#4 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 447 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 23 June 2016 - 07:16 PM

It would appear that the higher powers most certainly want you for some high purpose and it will be interesting if you get the same pyramid the next day.  I believe it is down to Atlantis and the pyramids as they do need certain people to help out on what is now happening in the world.  With that said it has been waiting millions of years for this time period to come and now it has.  The white pyramid is a rare happening indeed so do not dismiss any of it as you have suddenly been give a new path; please keep me informed  

#5 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 23 June 2016 - 09:59 PM

Arbel I'm just wondering if this vision I had is in some way connected to the pyramid

I could see what I can only describe as Egyptians there were lots of them and they seemed to be marching, they all wore the same golden type head gear on, then there was a dog that that was lying before me and one of the Egyptians held before me a beautifully decorated golden box, they opened the box to reveal a black colored reflective liquid, not sure but it could have been some type of liquid metal....it was at this point the vision ended

This is a vision I had a while back.

#6 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 447 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 June 2016 - 07:21 AM

I have no idea what the colored liquid may be but you are connected to the pyramid and the Egyptians; in fact your vision was about you actually having a past life in Egypt.  The white pyramid that does not have bricks came to me this morning; the point of the pyramid is the light coming from the living God.  The four sides of the pyramid is saying that the light from the living God has started and the four sides of the pyramid  will spread across the world to the four corners of the world until they join together to create a ball of light.

I will say you are being called by the higher powers to assist in what has yet to come but don’t worry about it as  I have gone through similar happenings across the years and if spirit want you they never give up until they do get you

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vision

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 3 user(s)