#2 OFFLINE   Thunderbird

Thunderbird

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 3,211 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 17 September 2016 - 02:28 PM

Hi JoS, hi, its quiet here these days, wingman... administrator did see with facebook and other media a good while back now has made the forum based sites less appealing these days. A few years ago it was busy with a number of posts every day, with members and visitors. The nature of ebb and flow. Greetings to you, love and light and angel blessings.

#3 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 17 September 2016 - 08:34 PM

Hello  joS and welcome to Spiritcharms :)

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,250 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 22 September 2016 - 06:15 PM

Hi JoS, hi, its quiet here these days, wingman... administrator did see with facebook and other media a good while back now has made the forum based sites less appealing these days. A few years ago it was busy with a number of posts every day, with members and visitors. The nature of ebb and flow. Greetings to you, love and light and angel blessings.

Hi Ian just wanted to say because it's a paid forum, it costs a lot of money to run each year, so we unfortunately have to stick to the basics with people not being as active as once was. We came back here and opened spiritcharms back up as that is what people prefared, but unfortunately once back some members weren't interested anyway. Anyway all water under the bridge now :)
Welcome Jos, good to meet you :)
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#5 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,747 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 October 2016 - 09:00 PM

hi..joS, welcome :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: introduction

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)