#1 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,094 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 27 October 2016 - 10:05 PM

I was in a room with a lot of people and we were waiting to see Colin Fry, for some reason I was really nervous and started looking for a drink(alcohol lol), I picked up a bag that had a picture of a bottle of wine on it, but as I started to take the wrapping of a man came up and pointed to the package as I looked at the package I could see that it actually contained a sliced loaf of bread, I placed the package down and resumed my search, I then found a bottle of root beer and I took a mouthful of it before placing it down, a woman then approached me she had come to the place just because I was there, she didn't say much.

I realized it was my turn to go through to see Colin Fry so I made my way to the door,as I did Derek Acorah came through the door as he did he kept saying all Colin kept saying to him was carolla, that's all he said, as I made my way to the door I had to step over a boy who had fallen asleep on the floor, he had his bicycle laying on top of him,as I opened the door I saw a long corridor with another door at the end, for some reason I had my keys in my hand,as I started walking a dog appeared by my side, he took the keys out of my hand and carried them for me,as I got to the other end of the corridor the dog gave me my keys back then disappeared, I went through the door and as I did Colin Fry was there, he said there was a dog that was with you before you came in who carried your keys, you already have the keys you need you are quite capable of doing what you need to do...the dream ended there.

#2 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 28 October 2016 - 04:51 PM

Sounds like the you have the answers to what you seek and the keys to unlock those reside within you. Maybe try meditating further, though, I do think that as a guide / Medium, as I know both mediums were friendly or knew each other on a friendly colleague basis, that perhaps

this dream is about being in connection with your higher self, and listening to your heart too. You know the way forward, Rinoa. Nervousness and alcoholic bevarage means that you were looking for a way in which to calm down from feeling the way you were feeling but also, the craving to do something with your pathwork, perhaps also shines through.

Perhaps could be empathy kicking in a bit there too, being on wave with Colin's Spirit Energy, perhaps it might be that the wine or alcohol is the evidence from spirit visiting in your dreams. Alternatively, the wine and bread both remind me of the miracle that the Ascended Master Jesus and his teachings.

Not to sound preachy or anything, but in your waking life, are you expecting changes or for things to happen, which may take form of a positive manifestation? Another thought with the drink, wine and bread, to be careful of the amount of energy that you take on board with you, susentence will keep you going energetically, but in reality, its all about finding the middle ground and balancing in what you do. The doorway is symbolic as the entrance to all possibilities, the missive from the Derek Acorah and Colin shows that communication there is present via mediumship, sometimes its not the obvious line of direct  communication as to what the answer is, but can be conveyed across in other avenues of communication.

The keys is the main focus that you were holding, but perhaps the boy is your younger version of the divine masculine line of energy that make up yourself, as you know, balance is the key between the divine feminine and the divine masculine, both yin, yang, etc, which in this stance, the bicycle is a form of transportation that shows you are going somewhere important, but the keys to unlock the answers and wisdom that you need to complete this journey are within yourself, your heart and higher self knows as to what is best for you, the dog may be a totem animal guide to show you that loyalty in your friendship and bond with spirit is important, perhaps key to your mission, because the dog came with you in your dream in the beginning, it is a realization that you are with your guides, mentors, friends, and are not alone in this journey, so, you know what it is your seek, i'd suggest to try meditating on that and listening to your heart's word on it too. :)

#3 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,094 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 28 October 2016 - 11:56 PM

Thanks KelticRose, wow what a great reply, I will try to meditate, at the moment I don't seem to get chance as I'm so busy, plus time for me seems to be going faster at the moment,or it appears to be.

#4 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 October 2016 - 07:59 AM

Nps - Happy to help :)

#5 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,746 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 01 November 2016 - 10:03 PM

Great interpretation KelticRose :good:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#6 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 November 2016 - 03:57 PM

:) Kally, just came through as they always do :) Thanks though!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dreams

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 6 user(s)