OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationScotland

Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:36 PM

Hi everyone :).

I very recently came back to spirituality and I feel in the mood for stretching my psychic muscles. So does anyone want a sort of reading?

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#2 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:11 AM

Yes...I'm good for it :)
“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#3 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 November 2016 - 10:36 AM

Please can I have a reading too :)

#4 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 04 November 2016 - 11:14 AM

Awesome, I'll see about getting some done tonight :)!

#5 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 04 November 2016 - 04:30 PM

Would love one Akairyuu if you are ok for it. Thank you.

#6 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 05 November 2016 - 01:27 AM

Yep, I'll get around to doing your's too :)

Anyway, I did my first reading tonight for Kally. Now I had a bit of trouble tuning in due to being a bit out of practice but I did get what I hope to be some messages.

The messages were mostly flashes of imagery, the first one being a man. The man I saw was bald-headed and looked about middle aged but a ages can be hard to tell; I didn't manage to get a name for him I'm afraid. The man was quite slim with and had a somewhat seriousness in his face if that makes sense. I couldn't tell what it was but it looked like he was in front of something white like a bright window or a little doorway, something like that. Might have even been a picture frame.

A little while later, I heard the name Cutty Sark, which I know is or was the name of a ship. I then saw what looked like a beach and the vastness of sea so perhaps there's a maritime theme here.

After this I saw and old woman that looked about her 60s. She had quite short, light grey hair with wrinkled skin. I may have heard a Julie but I'm unsure if that was related or not.

As far as messaged go, that was all that I received and I then pulled away to see what I perceived to be yourself. I saw sort of shoulder-length not curly but bouncy hair and I felt a sort of tiredness in a way. You seemed to have an expression that I can't quite place. It was as though you were longing for something. There may even a be a bit of reminiscing and or nostalgia with a tinge of sadness to it. In fact I think there's mix of emotions there but I definitely feel a bit of fatigue there with sigh.

Anyway, that's Lloyd I managed to receive for you. I hope this makes sense and thanks for letting me read you :)

#7 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 05 November 2016 - 09:17 PM

Hi Akairyuu, thank you for taking the time to read for me. Unfortunately, i cannot place the Gent or Lady, the maritime neither.

I can go with the expression,and the longing, yes, too with a bit of reminiscing/nostalgia...creeps in now and again with as you say...tinges of sadness.

Yep..mixed emotions. And a big yes with the Fatigue. Thanks again....nice to see you back :kiss:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#8 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 09 November 2016 - 01:34 PM

No problem, Kally, I'm glad you could take some of the reading :). I think I'm generally better at reading people and emotions than I am at getting messages from spirit.

Anyway, I finally got 'round to doing another reading for Rinoa. Sorry it took so long, I was busy with College work and I was so tired. This morning I was practically sleep standing up lol. The thought came to do a reading so I just went ahead and did it. It was just a short reading but I think I got some interesting stuff.

Anyway, first I was shown my perception of yourself. I did see what you looked like exactly but it was more about your spirit and how you carry yourself. I actually saw a really strong figure. You were filled with a determined energy, shining brightly like you are on a journey with nothing to stop you. Things going at a good pace. You know what you want and you have the energy and drive to do it. Looking ahead and undergoing a transformation.

Along with the the sort of empathic reading of you, I think I might have got a message from a person. The person in question was a woman, an older woman with dark, curly hair. The name that I got was a Pam or Pamela. I don't know whether she was or is a family member or friend but I got the impression that she was a psychic herself. The were no message as such but rather just to let you know of her presence.

Does any of that make sense to you?

Anyway, that's all that I have to offer, I hope some of it made sense to you and thanks for letting me read you :)

#9 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 09 November 2016 - 09:39 PM

Sorry Akairyuu can't take Pam or Pamela, thanks for the reading :)

#10 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 November 2016 - 08:11 AM

Perhaps just as an idea - to read when you aren't feeling tired. And maybe do a quick cord cutting session to let go of anything that's blocking your senses from tuning in.

But I appreicate you for taking time out to complete a read for me though, after Rinoa's, of course.

#11 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,102 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 10 November 2016 - 01:30 PM

I'll just say Akairyuu that my energy is so low at the moment that anyone trying to tune in would probably have a problem doing me a reading :)

#12 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 10 November 2016 - 02:00 PM

Sorry about the reading Rinoa, I seem to be not so good with receiving spirit messages at the moment.

Edit: ah okay. Thanks for the heads up about your energy levels :)

I think you were right about the cord cutting, Cinnabelle. I just found and cut two cords around my solar plexus area and my head with the help of my Dragon guides. I think that may have been why I've even feeling tired too. I think I will try a reading later to test myself out.

Edited by Akairyuu, 10 November 2016 - 02:08 PM.

#13 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 10 November 2016 - 03:08 PM

Good idea :) Possibly something blocking your antennaes there and if you were tired even more so then something needing to be let go of. :)

#14 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 November 2016 - 06:29 PM

Any luck with this Akairyru yet - you can practice on me if you wish to try again!

#15 OFFLINE   prettyviolet

prettyviolet

Trusted

• 51 posts
  • Locationcanada

Posted 23 November 2016 - 01:43 AM

hey there :woop:  i'd like one too please

#16 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 25 November 2016 - 05:19 PM

Really sorry about the long wait. I've been extremely busy with college work and have been far too exhausted to even attemet a reading. I feel much better today though after a good rest and will attempt some readings tonight :)

#17 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 26 November 2016 - 12:34 AM

Hi KelticRose, I attempted a reading on you just now. Now I didn't get much in the way of spirit messages so it was more based on feelings. When I read you, my first impression was writing. I seemed to perceive you sitting at a desk concentrating on writing on either a book or a sheet of paper away from others. It was almost as though you were expressing your thoughts in writing than in conversation.

I felt a sighing with a bit of stagnation as well. Waiting for something and whiling way time. After you had finished writing, you seemed to put down the pen, play with it and have a sense of twiddling thumbs. It was just a general feeling of having energy but not being able to do much with it, like that feeling of being stuck in the house when you want to get out and about. Just that general feeling.

I didn't get much in the way of a spirit reading but I did hear the name Natalie out of the blue. I don't know of or have heard any Natalies so perhaps you can take this?

Anyway, I hope this reading resonates some and that you liked it.

Thanks for letting me read you and for being so patient.

Prettyviolet, sure I'll do a reading :). I'll see about getting it done tomorrow night if I'm feeling up to it.

#18 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 November 2016 - 08:51 PM

i know a natalie but she's a colleague from work I also have a cousin called natalie, I think, one of the few cousins so could be either one, lol  The not knowing what to do with my energy make sense and so does the writing. Perfect. Anymore about Natalie, if there's a message there? No worries if not. But makes perfect sense. I have been a little remiss in my writing as of late, no books at the moment but more short story ideas. I read romance a lot to escape. I do want to start writing again but the words just haven't been there and the site which I usually post some poems up has been taken down which is a shame.

And with the pen, lol, I used to do that in uni when i would daydream and not have a lot else to do! So good work there :) You still have the knack and it helps to know your intuition more too. I think the lesson was to just remember to do a cord cutting session when you feel the need to do so and to keep your channels clear chakra centers, etc.

#19 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,393 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 November 2016 - 08:15 AM

Thanks for doing this akaiyruu, see you are back on form! Glad those two cords have been cut!

#20 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:43 PM

Thanks for the nice feedback, I'm really glad the reading made sense to you :).

The images came much clearer after my clearing. I know who the two cords belonged to and now the air around us is generally back to normal :)

As for the Natalie, I'm afraid it was just the name and nothing else. There wasn't any messages to go with it. Maybe she'll turn up at some point?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: readings, psychic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)