#1 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 January 2017 - 08:49 PM

Don’t know if I should post this but never the less in my own way I feel I have to post.  Last Monday as I settled down for sleep I was guided to look at the end wall.  On looking there was the image of the man Jesus standing and it was a split second happening.

That was the second time it had happened but what I did not know is that the man Jesus would appear twice of which has now happened.  Right now I think some thing is going to happen but time will tell

#2 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,747 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 28 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

Arbel, may i ask how you know this to be Jesus?  just curious....

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#3 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 29 January 2017 - 07:32 AM

No one can truly depict the ordinal man Jesus so we have to assume the photos in books is the image of Jesus

#4 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,747 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 29 January 2017 - 09:15 PM

i was curious as to know if it was as he is depicted or you had this knowing, Thank you for your reply

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#5 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 445 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 30 January 2017 - 07:45 AM

I can tell you a couple a couple of things about the man Jesus the first thing is that he is on this earth and he came as a beggar this time.  This part is already in the bible which states he would come with  a name known only to himself and his name would be word of God and it has happened.

Just look at the world and you will understand what is now taking place on this earth and it is no joke as it is all happening Kally

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)