#1 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 441 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 14 February 2017 - 08:21 AM

As you know I took ill in July last year and it was serious but some thing developed from that happening, for some reason  nothing felt right during those six month,  

I will not go into the details of it all but last week some thing was really wrong and the number two became relevant.  I suddenly realised that my spirit had been out of my body for six month.  As soon as I realised what had happened my spirit was back in my body and every thing became normal again.

I have no idea how all of this happened for 6 month as it does not make sense and I do not understand and how some thing like that could happen.  I am hoping someone can make sense of all this as why it happen; I would have thought that I would have died because of what happened.  I just hope that someone can make sense about all of this as it is beyond me.

#2 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,746 posts
  • I am:Female
  • Locationuk

Posted 14 February 2017 - 02:05 PM

i can't help you Arbel, hopefully some will offer a view ot two for you to ponder on, to try and make some sense for you.

Wishing you well....Blessings

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#3 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:19 AM

I can't help you either there but what I will say is maybe you can ask for the memories in the same way you would in dreams.... so when you dream, the memories will come back to you either as a vision or as a dream, you may receive flashbacks too as a memory as sometimes

suppressed memories can filter through in general from your higher self. Well, you can ask your soul's essence perhaps via meditation if this can be done. I'd say anything is possible though I don't know quite so much about walk ins or walk outs, or even projection within astral.

Perhaps your soul went to the healing plane  in spirit to get some spiritual healing, you just never know on this but keep your mind and thoughts open as anything is possible in this world. Best of luck and keep us posted on what you find out though only if you want to on that. :)

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,246 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:48 PM

Hi Arbel it sounds as though your body was tired and soul and in need of healing, you developed an illness of which your soul needed to step out of your body for a while, this can happen and you don't feel earthed grounded? It's like your walking in no mans land? It's a very weird feeling, the soul can and does survive outside your body as you know your soul is eternal , and we are still attached by what they call the silver cord to our earthly bodies until it's our time to go over back to the spirit world, that's why you didn't pass over as it wasn't your time to go yet, you have more time to do things and more work to be done in this life first,you just needed some deep healing as things are back to normal you say then your soul has realigned back with your body. Hope that helps?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 8 user(s)