#1 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,392 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 February 2017 - 08:29 AM

Hi all, its KelticRose. Just changed display name to a new nickname. I say new its more old, actually, but one i haven't used in this place much before.

So, I thought to post as I'm still finding my bearings on the path, but its come to a bit of a standsill at the moment so I'm still continuing but feel like

i'm still just touching the surface indefinitely, so meditation on the healing energy for me is what I'm doing presently. Just dropping a line so hope all is well in general :)

If Spiritlove hadn't tagged me in her post, on fb, I wouldn't have found my way back, but glad I did.

#2 OFFLINE   Echoes

Echoes

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,094 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 18 February 2017 - 10:16 AM

Welcome back Stormfaerie :)

#3 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 20 February 2017 - 12:53 PM

#4 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,246 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 26 February 2017 - 12:51 PM

Well I always remember you as stormfairie for a while on here in the beginning. :) glad you are back, so am I ! Lol, I tagged you in fb ? I would love to know how I did that as it's something I really can't fathom out! :lol: been trying for so long and starting to wonder now am I getting too old for this kind of thing?!! Hahahaha,,,,lovely to see you xx

#5 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 27 February 2017 - 03:20 PM

Yep in the angel cards for your shop - it reminded me! :) lol. Good to be back and posting though - thanks!

#6 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,746 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 04 March 2017 - 05:47 PM

hi stormfaerie :)

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#7 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 March 2017 - 05:47 PM

hugs going to kally :) ty x and hello!

#8 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,746 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 17 March 2017 - 05:43 PM

and hugs right back to you :)

i remember this, which still makes me chuckle... :ggle:

Well..not all together lol.   Couple of weeks back, i was staying at my Aunts, just drifting off for short bursts of kip during my first night there.  I had a dream whereas my Dad and Wingman were present but cannot recall the detail of the dream...told my Cousin of it at breakfast but he can't remember it either!!.

The other i was sat on a high stool with a back on it..think we were in a pub...i was with Cinnabelle, she was a good few feet away from me when something was announced...as though she'd won something, she was absolutely delighted and turned to me with her arms wide open..laughing, she ran toward me and before i could brace myself, flung herself at me but she'd turned into Dawn French...she absolutely floored me...we were laughing so hard...as she was getting up, i , still laughing and in the seated position on the stool but flat out on floor , ask her to check that my skirt was down properly so as not to show my finery lmao.   It was so funny...still makes me chuckle :ggle:

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#9 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 19 March 2017 - 03:55 PM

:rofl: scarier things have happened lol :heart:

#10 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,246 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 05 May 2017 - 09:23 PM

and hugs right back to you :)
i remember this, which still makes me chuckle... :ggle:

Well..not all together lol.   Couple of weeks back, i was staying at my Aunts, just drifting off for short bursts of kip during my first night there.  I had a dream whereas my Dad and Wingman were present but cannot recall the detail of the dream...told my Cousin of it at breakfast but he can't remember it either!!.
The other i was sat on a high stool with a back on it..think we were in a pub...i was with Cinnabelle, she was a good few feet away from me when something was announced...as though she'd won something, she was absolutely delighted and turned to me with her arms wide open..laughing, she ran toward me and before i could brace myself, flung herself at me but she'd turned into Dawn French...she absolutely floored me...we were laughing so hard...as she was getting up, i , still laughing and in the seated position on the stool but flat out on floor , ask her to check that my skirt was down properly so as not to show my finery lmao.   It was so funny...still makes me chuckle :ggle:

Haha lol I remember this too! Is this when we both drinking the Aldi decaf coffee Kally?? Lmao

#11 OFFLINE   Stormfaerie

Stormfaerie

Still Awake

• Spirit Charmer
  • 1,392 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 06 May 2017 - 05:50 PM

Yeah, is possible because I've had several mugs today too of coffee :heart: :rofl:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)