#1 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationScotland

Posted 06 August 2017 - 06:32 PM

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what you make of this vision I had last night.

Basically, I was in a library standing in front of shelves of books. It showed me picking up books, casually opening them up and reading them. I could not read what was on the pages; my guide who was with me prompted that the colours of the covers was the important aspect, not the words. Anyway, two books that I do remember opening was a purple and an Orangey-red. Inow the vision, I could move into the main foyer if I wanted to see that the reception was a large and ornate.

Anyway, the was about it for my vision. I would be interested to see if anyone has any thoughts on the matter :)

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:21 PM

Sounds like you were in need of some healing and energy, especially with the orange red. I get dream visions like that sometimes that I'm shown something then find I can't read the words, like it's being blurred out on purpose. I know this dream was a while ago now, so hope you will have figured it out since.
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#3 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 07 October 2017 - 10:20 AM

Thanks Spiritlove, I think you're right in that it had to do with healing. Now that I think back, one fleeting thought was Akashik(sp?) records, which I have heard of but don’t know much about. Something to do with past lives I think :/

#4 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 446 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 October 2017 - 11:27 AM

I can join the club as I have not been able to read a book for over a year and I do not know why

Bill

#5 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,251 posts
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 11 October 2017 - 02:31 PM

Thanks Spiritlove, I think you're right in that it had to do with healing. Now that I think back, one fleeting thought was Akashik(sp?) records, which I have heard of but don’t know much about. Something to do with past lives I think :/

Yes I believe the Askashic records holds the blueprints of all your lives, so past lives, current and future lives!
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

#6 OFFLINE   kally

kally

Im a Spirit Charmer

• Spirit Charmer
  • 4,748 posts
  • Locationuk

Posted 12 October 2017 - 05:36 PM

my first thought was The Great Hall...where the Akashic Records are held, in the Library.........

“Few are those who see with their own eyes and feel with their own hearts.” Albert Einstein

#7 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 712 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:35 PM

Yeah, it's starting to make more sense now. Perhaps the vision was hinting that some things relating to past lives are needing to be healed. Or perhaps something is blocking me from reading said records. Definitely something to look into further.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vision, books, library, meditation

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 7 user(s)