#1 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 447 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 October 2017 - 10:21 AM

I did a little bit of writing on my computer about the secrets sayings of Jesus and then left it. A few days later I went back to it but a piece of writing had suddenly appeared below my writing. I had never seen this piece of writing before as no one wrote it; this writing had just appeared out of fresh air and the writing was not even completed but it just came and left all the time every time I checked. I have put below that piece of writing which might be known by members and why it happened.

----------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------
A few days later I was putting some photos on the computer writing pad when suddenly another piece of writing appeared out of the blue. This time I knew about this piece of writing as it was a piece of writing from a book. The writing came from the Osirian Scripts about the man El Daoud and I do know about that person but why that writing happened among photo is beyond me.
Both these two pieces of writing are pure spiritual and the second piece of writing I am putting below also

--------------------------------------------------
OSIRIAN SCRIPTS
The Father King ~ Ptah the El Daoud
AND in that day shall I, the Father-King of the whole Dhuman Adamic race, again come into my rightful position as your Father-King; and I shall again be visible unto you as I shall be to those who are my most sacred helpers, even before the bulk of my Adamic family shall have come to that stage when they too can cast off the cross of shame, and take up again that divine body of heaven, the coat of skin. For unto those who have worn it, and retain a memory, is the mortal sex-body a cross almost beyond endurance.
And remember, mine own, that the day shall dawn when the senses of man even when incarnate in the mortal sex-body shall again be awakened; and even as of old, before the time of these my Statutes unto you, shall they regain the psychic faculties which are the natural attributes of the Dhuman Adamic race, and also of those Yevahics who have progressed during their time of evolution on the material world called Earth, and in the schoolrooms thereof.
And also those Adamics and Yevahics who are incarnate at that time, and who have progressed towards things spiritual, shall again have the open vision. Yea, some shall see visions, others shall hear the voices of their loved ones, and yet others shall have the power of communication through the inspirational teachings of my third son, Osiruphu, who shall be most fitted as a teacher for Earth, even up to the great day of Aquarius, which has yet for to come.
-----------------------------------------------
the first piece of writing of the Lords keep fading away and then coming back and I don’t know why; I HAVE ATTACHED A FILE IF YOU CAN GET IT TO WORK
Bill

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)