#1 OFFLINE   Arbel

Arbel

Im now a VIP around here

• VIP
  • 447 posts
  • I am:Male
  • LocationUK

Posted 08 December 2017 - 09:19 AM

Had no dreams for years for some unknown reason but this dream was a very brief dream of about a couple of minutes. I walked into the passage of my home and there were people in the passage who I did not know painting the inside of the house the colour blue.  I knew straight away about the colour blue and the reason behind it; I have put below the interpretation (not my interpretation) of the colour blue 

Arbel

-----------------------------------------------------

If blue is your favourite colour you love harmony, are reliable, sensitive and always make an effort to think of others. You like to keep things clean and tidy and feel that stability is the most important aspect in life. 

----------------------------------------

What is the biblical meaning of the coloUR   blue?

-----------------------------------------

Blue is the third primary colour. It spiritually signifies the Healing Power of God. It is the most sublime subject and colour which represent, biblically, the Word of God. The 15th Chapter of Numbers, verses 38-41 denote this biblical meaning of Blue (fringe of the borders of a ribbon of blue).

#2 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 715 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationScotland

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:33 AM

Blue and indigo/purple are my favourite colours :). I think I remember something a while back on TV that Virgin Mary was also often depicted wearing blue.

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#3 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,254 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:24 PM

Interesting and blue is a healing colour too
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: topic

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 5 user(s)