#1 OFFLINE   OcarinaJourney

OcarinaJourney

Im now a star poster

• Star Poster
  • 715 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationScotland

Posted 15 December 2017 - 12:12 AM

Hi everyone. I just thought I'd share something I came up with today.

Basically I wanted to create my own set of runes but I didn't have much in the way of materials so I came up with the idea of using some 2p coins. The next problem was writing on the metal so I then had a brainwave and stuck some masking tape of the tail sides of the coins and wrote each of the runes on that with a Sharpie pen.

So now I have a super simple set of runes that I can now divine with :)

Attached File  20171214_233813.jpg   67.96KB   0 downloads

As for a pouch, I tried crocheting a bag earlier but the gaps in the pattern were just too big in that the coins just fell through. But then I remembered a piece of fabric that I wove on a small, cheap lap loom; I just sewed up the sides and voila. Then when I'm finished doing divination, I can just put the little pouch in the slightly larger drawstring bag for safe keeping :)

Attached File  20171214_234020.jpg   65.21KB   0 downloads

What do you think :)?

I also tried these out on myself for a small past, present, future and they actually worked well :)

reddragon_zpsdf9639a3.png

#2 OFFLINE   Spiritlove

Spiritlove

Spiritual Medium

• Advisor
  • 11,254 posts
  • I am:Female
  • LocationLancashire

Posted 16 January 2018 - 01:27 PM

Excellent and very creative ! Love the 2p coins and the little bag is great..... it's good when you can improvise and it works for you then why not?

Do you do readings with them then, on others?
NEW offering Handcrafted Gifts, cards, jewellery and other gifts all handmade by me Stone Rainbow , you can visit one of my sites here www.facebook.com/stonerainbowcreations or check out my eBay https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/stone_rainbow/m.html?item=112594491814&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please also contact me for details if you are interested.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: runes, coin, futhark, divination, loom, norse, pouch, woven, bag

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

This topic has been visited by 3 user(s)